|01-27-2011, 07:46 PM||#11|
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Ken L
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maple Ridge. B.C.
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 34 / 100%
Total Props: 4
Re: Flybarless system or stabilizer whats the difference?
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Pros of FBL:
- noticeable increase in power as there's less drag from the flybar and paddles.
- ease of setup as there's no flybar to "align".
- dial in the "feel" you like (cyclic response) from novice to aggressive 3D.
- fewer moving parts, making repairs faster.
- more realistic appearance for scale helis and can be used with multi blades helis.
- lighter heli without flybar/paddles.
- can cost more, but offset, with some units there's no need for a gyro.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Whats the difference ????||Jackedman||Electronics||6||05-02-2010 04:57 PM|
|Skookum SK360 Cyclic Gyro-Stabilizer Flybarless System with USB for Sale||nairbg||FS - Helicopters & MultiRotors||16||01-21-2010 05:18 PM|
|servo's whats the difference?||Nemesis||General RC Aircraft Discussion||8||03-08-2008 10:30 PM|
|Whats the difference if any?||flysrcs||Electronics||3||01-16-2008 04:44 PM|
|whats the difference||aerodreamer||Electronics||7||11-12-2006 09:35 PM|