|02-23-2011, 08:16 PM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Feedback: 3 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Low Cost Park Flyer Intro Pkg
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Cheap Park flyer set-up
- 4ch Futaba Radio T4EXA, Ch 44 crystal (95.00)
- TX RX charger (12.00)
- 6 Ch GWS micro receiver (35.00)
- Reveiver Ch 44 crystal (15.00)
- 2 micro servos, GWS, writing is too small to read, (15.00 ea = 30.00)
- Parker Models Motor, MT28-A3 (price ?)
- Prop APC, 9 x 4.7 (4.00)
- E-Flite prop adaptor w/collet (6.00)
- Hobby Lobby plane kit (35.00)
I found most of these prices on-line, except I couldn't find a price for the electric motor.
This is all brand new stuff, never used, still in the packages.
Costs $232.00 plus maybe $50.00 for the motor.
Total would be $282.00
How about $200.00 , , , come and get it??
Toronto, Keele/Bloor subway area
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Mike Emilio; 03-20-2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Sold for $110.00
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Park-flyer - Low Cost Intro Starter Pkg||Mike Emilio||FS - Electronics||3||02-28-2011 06:13 PM|
|park flyer pack||stuntbuddie||FS - Electric Gear||3||12-26-2009 12:23 PM|
|Park Flyer Definition||vonJaerschky||Electric Flight||9||03-10-2009 05:10 PM|
|Park flyer||tractorboy30||Wanted - Airplanes||3||11-22-2006 05:20 PM|
|Cheap Park Flyer||benjhind||Wanted - Airplanes||4||08-27-2006 10:19 AM|