|04-15-2011, 09:01 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
80.5” OV-10 ‘Bronco W/ Quad-Section Flaps & Air Retracts (Price Reduced)
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• as marketed by Hobby Hanger out of Florida
• ‘Serialized’…this is production number 109
• Powered by pair of Supertigre .60 c. i. displacement, ‘ABC’, schneurle-ported glow engines (chosen for their demonstrated power and reliability)
• Reputedly flown on a pair of standard .40’s
• Remote glow igniter system is included which provides power to the switch-selected glow plug from a single connection point on the centre fuselage back from the rotating props
• 12 servos in total are utilized and all connect to the receiver by way of a custom-prepared wiring harness. All control surface servos are Futaba model ‘S3151’ digital ball bearing with Futaba model ‘S3004’ analogue ball bearing servos on the throttles and pneumatic landing gear actuator valve plus one more high torque, metal-geared Hextronic unit dedicated to nose gear steering function
• Flight pack is ‘A123’ Lithium Ion 2200MaH w/ twin HD leads powering receiver and servos through two switches for redundancy (one fitted with external charge port for field charging fully assembled)
• Wing is fully symmetrical, constant chord design incorporating quad section flaps but, beware, for transportation purposes, it’s a one piece affair
• Fueling is through Robarts teardrop-shaped fueling fittings serving both fill and overflow functions
• Engines have been started and run up for test purposes, model still awaits its maiden flight
• Just install your receiver, fuel, fire and fly it
• Original cash outlay close to $1000.
• Price reduced to almost half at $575.
Take a look at all six model listings I am posting on this site ready to go for the 2011 flying season. Make offers if you wish but please keep them realistic. Realistically, I know I can not expect to recover anywhere near the original cash outlay. I’ll do my best to respond to all enquiries within twenty-four hours of receiving your message.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|70.5” P-82 Twin Mustang W/ Split-Flap & Retracts (Price Reduced)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||0||04-15-2011 08:58 PM|
|80.5” OV-10 ‘Bronco W/ Quad-Section Flaps & Air Retracts (Price Reduced)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||2||03-15-2011 07:56 PM|
|70.5” P-82 Twin Mustang W/ Split-Flap & Retracts (Price Reduced)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||0||03-04-2011 09:59 AM|
|80.5” OV-10 ‘Bronco W/ Quad-Section Flaps & Air Retracts (New Listing…Reduced Price)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||0||08-14-2010 08:30 PM|
|OV-10 'Bronco' W/ Quad Flaps & Air Retracts||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||1||07-27-2010 08:59 AM|