|04-15-2011, 09:27 PM||#1|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Maqsood
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sydney, Australia
Feedback: 29 / 100%
Total Props: 0
NIB MEMS Gyro with programming box
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a turnigy MEMS gyro alongwith the programming box, brand new in packing, never taken out or installed.
This is made by SJGD and relabelled by turnigy, here is a link to the original one.
And here is the link to hobbycity
Sensor Type: MEMS
Working voltage: 4~10V
Working condition: -10~60℃
Current draw: <60mA
Dimensions: 20.5 x 19.5 x 10mm
Weight: 10 grams (inc. cables)
Control actuator compatibility: 1520us-333Hz, 1520us-250Hz, 760us-500Hz, 960us- 333Hz digital servos and 1520us-71Hz analog servo.
● Superior MEMS sensor technology.
● Offter greatly consistent yaw rates that avoid outside variables like the helicopter's rotor head speed, rotor disc loading, flight speed, wind, etc. with the aids of a premium quality sensor and a powerful controller.
● Small and lightweight.
● Designed for all helicopters, from the mini electric to the grade 90 nitro.
● Supports all types of digital servos (760us, 960us and 1520us) and
analog servos (1520us).
● Offers 71Hz, 250Hz, 333Hz and ultra-high 500Hz servo frame rates.
● All data can be set by LCD programmer. It is very easy and simple to handle, it provides high-level and more delicate set-up which cam help Gyros achieve better and perfect performance.
Asking $60 plus shipping charges.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Assan mini-250 Mems Gyro||Xplorer||FS - Helicopters & MultiRotors||0||03-03-2011 06:56 AM|
|Turnigy MEMS gyro and MKS 8910A+, NIB!||express315||FS - Electronics||1||12-26-2010 07:41 PM|
|Spartan Quark - MEMS AVCS Gyro - Gold Aluminum Case||helipulse||FS - Electronics||1||01-15-2010 01:37 PM|
|Jeti Spin 99 and Programming Box||g.p.||FS - Electric Gear||1||12-01-2009 04:26 PM|
|FS:hacker master 77-0-heli,and programming box||PurgatorY||FS - Electric Gear||11||12-11-2008 06:25 AM|