Vintage Sagitta 900 with fully sheeted wing. - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Lorne C
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 50+

Total Props: 3
Vintage Sagitta 900 with fully sheeted wing.

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
This sailplane is about 20 years old. If memory serves me correct, it was built by Bob Sherliker (who was a member of Canada's F3B team and a way,way better builder than me). He fully sheeted the wing and made it much stronger for contest winch launching.

I flew it many times, but now it just sits and gathers dust, as 4 teenagers means I'm relegated to park flying electrics for now.

This is about 3M and has never had a bad crash. The covering needs to be resealed (I've included some silver Monokote, which is damn pricey now), and the spoiler tape is well, spoiled and yellow (2 minute fix with new 3M hinge tape). The main wing rod should be replaced as its bent a bit (that's how strong the wings are)

...has an automatic tow-hook for servo release and two JR servos installed. (just add a servo to control the hook and the spoilers on the third channel)

The Sagitta is a classic and this one perfomed well in windy conditions.

Extra set of tail feathers included and I'll throw in an old FM 347 JR computer radio (needs batteries and the internal model memory battery).

$135 for everything. email me at Pickup in Thornhill (GTA) or, if you live downhill from me I can launch it off the roof and hope the glide angle is sufficient to make it to you

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread