Top Flite Gold Edition B-25J Mitchell PARTS - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
I am: Douglas B
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kawartha, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 9

Feedback: 0 / 0%
Posts: 16
Total Props: 0
Top Flite Gold Edition B-25J Mitchell PARTS

       Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Over $800 in parts 90% are new or in new condition the other 10% need a matter of minutes to repair..

Have outer wings left and right

inner wings right only

tail section times 2

left and right naccelle covers one set, setup for electric.

fuel tanks new

lots of parts new.

what you see in photos is the bulk of it...
see photos here

$425 shipped...

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
JetsRus is offline  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
vBulletin Message

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Top-Flite P-51D Gold Edition Kit Amazone FS - Airplanes 1 02-28-2010 03:40 PM
Top flite B-25j mitchell steven travassos FS - Airplanes 1 10-31-2009 03:34 PM
DC3 - Top Flite Gold Edition supertiger2300 FS - Airplanes 2 01-21-2009 08:44 AM
Top Flite Gold Edition Piper Arrow II JVFan FS - Airplanes 2 11-08-2008 11:10 AM
Top Flite spitfire gold edition 60 size kit abcool FS - Airplanes 4 11-16-2005 07:01 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.