Canadian F3K Team Fundraiser - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Sailplanes / Electro-gliders Discuss quiet flight in Canada.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
ThomasLee
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Canadian F3K Team Fundraiser

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey guys,

If you guys frequent some of the other forums will will notice that the USA F3K team has had a lot of community support in helping them fund their trip to Arboga Sweden in July for the first F3K World Championships. Please show your support to our own countrymen!

With input and advice from Doug Montgomery, I've finally put together a small fundraiser for the Canadian F3K team.

I decided to use an online service like Wordans for the printing service. You can just go to the store I setup on there (www.armsoar.com/wordans) and either choose a shirt that already has the design on it under the 'Shop' tab. *Please see next post if you want to put that logo on another piece of clothing not yet available in the store, and I will try my best to help you out*

By using a service like Wordans, I do not have to pre-order a large sum of shirts in different sizes, since the transactions will actually be between you and Wordans. I will simply be given an amount of money per design/clothing sold.

ALL the profit made from sales between today and June 15th, 2011, will be donated to the Canadian F3K Team to help with their expenses.

----------------

Below is the logo design.

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD AND SUPPORT THE CANADIAN F3K NATIONAL TEAM!!!

Thomas Lee
ArmSoar Composite Gliders
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Back logo.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	106728  

Last edited by ThomasLee; 05-11-2011 at 11:16 PM.
ThomasLee is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
ThomasLee
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Re: Canadian F3K Team Fundraiser

OKAY!

So, if you buy one of the pre-designed shirts with the logo already on it under the 'Shop' tab, I have set my own 'commission' for the item ranging from $5.14 - $ 14.89 plus the $2 for the design. If you buy something under the 'Design' tab, we only get $2. So, please buy from the 'Shop' tab!!! If there is a piece of clothing you want which I have not yet put the design on, let me know and I will put it into the shop so we can get the maximum amount of money for the team.

Thank you everyone!

*edit

I have taken out the 'Design' tab

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in