|08-03-2011, 07:16 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
80” span scale replica of ‘Lancair ES’ W/ Flaps (Price Reduced)
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• ARF scale replica as manufactured by Great Planes
• Fibreglass fuselage, cowl and scale wing tips w/ built-up, sheeted and film-covered one piece wing and removable horizontal stabilizer halves
• Powered by a .91 c.i. displacement four cycle glow motor
• On-board glow igniter system is incorporated and powered by rechargeable, sealed, lead acid battery
• On-board eight LED navigational lighting system (switched from a spare transmitter channel) including red and green plus strobe lights on the tips, pair of centre section landing lights and beacons on the vertical fin and on the front fuselage belly
• Seven servos total are utilized with four in the wing and three in the fuselage. All but the rudder/nose gear servo are Futaba model ‘S3151’ digital, ball bearing units and the throttle which is a Futaba model ‘S3008’ analogue ball bearing unit. Rudder and nose gear are driven by a Hitec analogue, high torque, metal-geared unit
• Electrical power supply redundancy is assured by a pair of custom-fabricated ‘A123’ Lithium Ion 1100MaH packs with HD leads supplying power to the receiver, servos and lights through twin switches
• External charge port is installed for each for easy access to the packs for field charging without removing the wing
• Fueling is through a teardrop-shaped Robarts fueling fitting serving both fill and overflow functions
• Ready to go…just install your receiver, fuel, fire and fly it
• A complete spare wing for this model is offered as well…just hinge the surfaces, mount the servos, setup the linkages and join it for a ready-to-go replacement. Only three flights total so far…honest flying ship
• Price reduced from original $530. to only $395.
Take a look at all five model listings I am posting on this site ready to go for the remainder of the 2011 flying season. Make offers if you wish but please keep them realistic. Realistically, I know I cannot expect to recover anywhere near the original cash outlay. I’ll do my best to respond to all enquiries within twenty-four hours of receiving your message.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Terrence Allen; 08-03-2011 at 07:23 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|80.5” OV-10 ‘Bronco W/ Quad-Section Flaps & Air Retracts (Price Reduced)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||1||04-16-2011 12:28 PM|
|80” span scale replica of ‘Lancair ES’ W/ Flaps (New Listing….Reduced Price)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||0||04-15-2011 09:14 PM|
|80.5” OV-10 ‘Bronco W/ Quad-Section Flaps & Air Retracts (Price Reduced)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||2||03-15-2011 07:56 PM|
|80” span scale replica of ‘Lancair ES’ W/ Flaps (Price Reduced)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||2||03-15-2011 09:20 AM|
|80” span scale replica of ‘Lancair ES’ W/ Flaps (New Listing….Reduced Price)||Terrence Allen||FS - Airplanes||0||08-14-2010 09:08 PM|