Complete sell out - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electric Gear Post your electric gear for sale here. Electric motors, batteries, ESCs, etc...

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: David A
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 0
Complete sell out

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Garage sale CANCELLED, Buy through pm and local pick up

Hi all,

Many of you kow me and some new races will not. Well i have been unable to race for a very long time now I simply haven't had the time!!! I kept my stuff cleaned and stored inthe hope i would be able to get back out to the track sometime, but it's a no go, so I have decided to retire from RC racing! Plus next year I'm going full scale time attack.

Below is all my stuff for sale, if you know me already you will know that everyone jokes around about how clean and near mint all my stuff is! people used to joke about using my nitro car to eat off as it's cleaner than a plate. So when looking below you will see everything of mine is in near mint condition (see pictures). I have priced everything for the value i think it is! I haven't been racing for a while not had time to fully research every single price, but have done for most! so make offers

I want to give the local guys a first dibs on my stuff, as I know it will help support Fastcats and the local racers get some cheap and quality used (some not even used stuff).

To make things easy i'm going to do a garage sale at the Fastcats depot race (See dates above). As the dates have changed and I want to make space the items for sale are can be brought now by PM'ing me prior to the garage sale.

If your in doubt you can ask John, Pam etc they can support i have top qualtiy stuff and how ---- i was about strip cleaning my cars after every race!

Almost all of the pictures are under this link if you can't see please let me know asap:

Xray T2 EU Edition $250
Run indoor only for less than half a season! Near mint check pictures)
Two Drive ratio gear sets
Upgraded CVD's
ton's of Spares
In Box, Intrusctions set up sheets etc
Mazda race body used once or twice
Top chassis can compete at any level, some say get updated chassis, i did that every year, didn't make a bit of differance to my time, so even though it's not the newest chassis around, it will be just as fast!

Xray NT1 $275
Stock Car, near mint from what i can remember this car only had about 6 races on it!
Two free reciver packs with own mounts
Lots of Spares
Mazda race body used once or twice, and Another nitro practice body

Koyosho RB5 $170
This car has never seen Dirt or outside for that matter! Run only indoor on carpet track maybe 6 races tops!!!
Upgraded Lungsford Turnbukles
Upgraded Engine cooling mount
Custom Body
Lots of Spare parts
Custom Wheels with Indoor tires

Tamiya F103 F1 Car $150 SOLD
Comes with Stock body and the custom F1 body that looks like the real thing! Body alone with out paint or decals is $50 new, and this body was never run!!!
Free servo included
Alloy rear pod with Fan
Carbon Fibre Top deck
Alloy Turn buckles
Alloy hubs
Alloy Diff
Alloy Suspension
Tamiya Oil Shocks
Spring Sets
Upgraded Hard wear
F1 Speacial Body
F1 Decal kits (worth so much)
Spare wheels and Tires
all orignal parts included
Couple of black cans, still race ready, Silver Can never used

Airtronics M8
Transmitter and Reciver FM
Speed mind Carbon look Bag
Comes with rechargeable AA for the radio

Airtronics/Sanwa 2.4G Transmitter and Reciver Package (fits in to M8, M11 etc)

Airtronics/Sanwa 2.4G Reciver

1 X Muchmore Silent Chargers - Mint in Box - Platinum Edition (charges all battery types, including Lipo) $75
1 X Muchmore Silent Chargers - Mint in Box - Platinum Edition (charges all battery types, including Lipo) $75 PENDING
1 X Muchmore Lipo Balances - mint in box with custom wiring harnes's work with charge and discharge or without charger discharge balance only. $25 eachPENDING
1 X Muchmore Lipo Balances - mint in box with custom wiring harnes's work with charge and discharge or without charger discharge balance only. $25 each

Muchmore Power supply Mark-R edition $90
Muchmore Motor Cooler Mark-R edition $35
Muchmore Motor Master Mark-R edition with motor stand also Mark-R edition $45 SOLD
Muchmore Tire warming station Mark-R edition used once!!! mint in box $120 SOLD
Intergy lathe - Top of the line, spare bits, oil, spacers etc in case mint $45 SOLD

Novarossi Plus 12-3SCT 0.12 Race motor (Pne of the best .12 race motors period)
5 races, brokein/tuned by pro driver mint!
Spare Glow plugs included new
Cleaned after each race and stored in oil!
(For long term storgage, been filled with oil and placed in zip lock with oil! Extra protection)

Picco Evo 3 Red dot Never raced - Broken in only by track pro. Basically new in box with decals etc
Spare glow plugs included new!
After break in it was clean out, and stored in oil in bag with oil, for extra protection. Brought for a big race as a back up never used!

1 X Novarorris Header + Novarossi Pipe EFRA-2630 - used for maybe 6-7 races/practice sessions - See picture (best for 1/10 engine and pipe) $45
1 X Novarossi Pipe EFRA-2630 - Used for 3 laps brought for a big race it rained so 3 laps thatís it pretty much brand new!!! $40

Exceed Fuel Gun and Fuel Bottle lot - fuel gun it's self was used once to fill up $25

Team losi Glow plug Igniter, with charge in box MINT $10

Team magic starter Box with batteries, in box, spare mounts spare wheels also cable for power supply Near mint $50

Intergy 1/10 Set up station - Works for any 1/10, car or buggy - Mint in carring case with Set up board $70 SOLD

J-concepts Car stand Custom painted and decaled, used twice, mint contion $5 SOLD
Blue Alloy Car stand Take off Racing $5
Speed mind Car blocks for car set up $3
Camber Gage $3
Motor Nitro motor Tool $5
Clutch tool $5 SOLD
Hudy tool set - 2.0mm hex, 1.5mm hex, Engine tuning driver flat head and ride hieght gage $20 SOLD

Team Losi Suspension matching tool $15

Intergy Motor Brushing Lathe - Restors old brushes to new in seconds, saved me so much money!!! $15

Battery building tool with Battery bar clip for easy build, includes est. 50 battery sleaves $5

Rubber Tire Lot:
1 X Speed mind 28R N* in package (see pictures)
1X ER 28R N* in package (see pictures)
3 X Speed mind used for a couple of runs tires, still race ready
Speed mind rims N* in package
Free Speed mind tire bag
$55 for the lot SOLD

Nitro Tire JAC X50 fronts and 38 sedan 30mm rear - One front pair, one rear pair, Trued to 60mm never used!!!
One front pair, one rear pair, 58mm Used for one or too runs
$25 for the lot

Assorted Foam tire lot I think double pink, lilac - Some still have almost all tread left! $5 for the lot

Novak GTB Combo Brushless speed control and 10.5 Brushless motor $100
LRP Speed Control brushless Sphere Comeptition $80
LRP Stock Spec Brushless motor $60
Novak GTX Brushed Speed Control - Best/smallest brushed speed control (great for F1 Car $40 SOLD

Misc motor lot - Motor Ring Fan Mount and Motor fan post with fan, as well as traditional heat sinks with fans Bunch of 19T motors, stock, comm's and Brush's and springs, and case (see pictures)
$25 (the one motor ring fan mount is worth more) SOLD

1X Futaba S9452 High Speed High Torque (used for maybe 6 races) $65
1X Futaba S9452 (used for maybe 6 races) $65
1X Futaba S9550 (stubby) $65
1X Futaba S9451 $50

2X AMB Transponders in package $80 each

Batteries (stored with Charge):

1X Orion 3800 lipo race packs - Few races only carbon look with weights $45
1X Orion 3800 lipo race packs - Few races only carbon look with weights $45
Orion 2400 Lipo Race Pack - Used from my F1 in tamiya spec class about 6-8 runs on the lipo pack $35
Team losi 4400 Lipo Race pack - Great for off road cars, used for 6 races tops! $50
Racers Edge Lipo bag $5 SOLD

Xray and Tamiya 1/10 Spring lot At the time I believe this was every Tamiya and Xray spring you could buy! See pictures to many to list something link 30 pairs! some unused! All the springs you would need for foam and rubber tires! (over $100 value if not even more!) $45 for the lot

Pinion set of 13 or 14 with case some standard the black are lightweight see pictures for sizes ask if you need (each cost about $6-10 new) $30

Fluid Lot - After run oil, air filter oil, traction compound 2X jack ripper and 1X tech plus bushing oil, com juice, bearing oil $10 PENDING

Decal lot - Too many to list see picture of all decals included enough to last you for about 10 plus bodies! SOLD

Parma Unpainted rubber body - Unpainted see picture $10 SOLD

Paints and Airbrush item - Tons of paint cans assorted colors with basic abrush kit with assorted paints also! $10 PENDING

Team Magic Hauler F8 bag, with custom 1/10 car box/divider in side, which is removable and washable! Great condition! (also this will be the last thing i sell as it holds all my stuff, so once nost of the stuff is sold i will let this go $145

Again all prices are open to offer, I may be off with the odd price here and they, but not by much! I haven't had time to fully research every single price, but have done for most! so make offers and see you sunday!

PM with questions. Policy is first come first serve!

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by darchard123; 08-29-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #2

Total Props: 0
Re: Complete sell out

the link to the photos isnt working...
Old 08-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #3
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Arn H
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX8/DX7
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 16

try this
Old 08-27-2011, 11:51 PM   #4
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Delano P
Radio of choice:
JR X9303
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 1

Man, that's some nice stuff! Sorry to hear you don't have time anymore. Good Luck!
Closed Thread