Flight Simulators Discuss flight sims.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #11
RCC Contributor
I am: Jim A
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 1
Re: HP6DSM & Phoenix SIM

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by kal commodore View Post
Hi Everyone\
I am sooo new, I don't have a plane yet...but it is on the way!

It is a Bixler EPO 1400mm , which will come with a 2.4ghz Radio (Mode 2 - Throttle Left, 4 Channel) & 6 Channel Reciever

So I a looking for a simulator that I can plug in my radio and, preferrably, be already set up to start flying.

Any suggestions?

Hi Kale

I googled the plane you are using and it appears to be a hobbyking. unfortunately phoenix does not support this transmitter.
Although if you go to their website, they do list all of the transmitters they support. But you also have to make sure you get the correct phoenix usb-transmitter interface.

Hope this helps
botts is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
RCC Noob
I am: Gerry Marengere

Total Props: 0

Hi guys,

Am also a relative newb at the hobby, and definitely need a lot of stick time with Phoenix...got myself a nice new DX6i, and already had a Blade SR...I dialed in my heli into the DX6i according to some settings I found on another forum, and created a new profile for the SR which I also found on this other forum...

Well, first off, the throttle is full either in the top or bottom position, and off in the center position...secondly, every time I spool up the heli, it tips forward-right and destroys itself...haven't had a chance to double-check all my settings, but will do so and report back, but if any of you have some words of wisdom to impart on me, I would be ever so grateful...

"Can I wreck 'em, or what???"
gerry.emm is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #13
RCC Contributor
I am: Jim A
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 1

Hi Gerry

I am not expert but if phoenix is setup correctly, your heli should begin to tip to the left as you slowly spool up and you have to give it some right cyclic to to begin hovering.

If it is tipping forward and to the right I would say your transmitter is not calibrated correctly. PM me your email address and I will forward you the pdf I did which kinda helps in setting up your transmitter.
botts is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:08 AM   #14
Midnight Heli
RCC Contributor
I am: Andre S.
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 9

Total Props: 2

Originally Posted by The Violets View Post
Hi Max,

I'm the guy who can barely hover; let alone understand the complexities of advanced settings on a SIM and/or a transmitter. Iím on that learning curve, and I followed the instructions from the websites, a couple of times, and not with the greatest of success. I'm hoping the DX5e will be a more plug and play type of convenience, for now?
What do you think?

Shame you weren't any closer, I could use a good instructor
I live in Lachine and using the DX6I, work fine. I checked phoenix site and they say Blade CX, CX-2, CX-3, CP, CP+, CP Pro, CP Pro 2 and Blade SR (no adaptor required) that thay should work. Need some help PM me and also go see http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/ he has a lot of info enen a Flight School.
Midnight Heli is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.