rq-11 fpv plane for sale - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 10-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
RCC Apprentice
I am: Hussain P
Radio of choice:
Turnigy 9x (er9x mod)
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
Re: rq-11 fpv plane for sale

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by alexw View Post
Torontor is correct. I have the 7db patch but have never used it. In range check mode I could not even see the plane and I still had control. When I fly I have the rssi mod on my frsky receiver and it does not even move with the regular 2db ant. at 1km. I was going to get the 1 watt booster but I will never fly that far away. I was hoping to go to 1.5km but just do not have the time. The plane has been sitting in my room for the last month and not flown.
This is a good setup.. I have th same tx/ rx and just with the CL and SPW antennas I have flown out to 2 KM with solid picture in a semi urban environment at 500 feet altitude, but didn't have the nerve to go further with DX6I with booster.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

fpv frsky fy20a