Goldberg Super Chip Kit - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 11-06-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Gary L

Total Props: 30
Goldberg Super Chip Kit

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have had this kit in storage for quite some time. Started building it years ago and it followed me around. Somewhere along the line I think one wing was assembled and lost. The bits for the other are still there and were to be used as a pattern. I've done this before on a Northstar so the method is simple. Used the hardware for other projects, as well. Currently I rarely use the supplied hardware anyway, in most cases opting to upgrade to better bits.

As you can see the fuselage is partly built and other than the hardware all the bits and pieces to fihish the plane should be present. Only requirement would be some sheet and square balsa to fab the missing ribs and structure.

Some of the decals were also used to detail other models, but the Chipmunk specific, such as the cockpit and many of the adverts painted on the real plane are still there. I have supplemented them with many I collected over time.

As is I cannot ask any more than $70 For a kit or scratch builder this would be a great start.

I'm heading to the London Swap Meet next weekend and can bring it with me to avoid the headache of trying to ship this large a box. Also bringing other items. Check my other posts.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 287.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	124779  
I know there's money in aviation........I put it there!

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.