|11-09-2011, 09:48 PM||#1|
I am: Slats
Join Date: Sep 2009
Feedback: 13 / 100%
Total Props: 3
3 For Less Than 1
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Cleaning up the hanger, funding new projects. 150$ takes them all. No shipping but will drive a short distance.
1) Great Planes Revolver 70. Good shape, great flier, never crashed. The cowl and mount is cut for a DLE 20. New cowls are dirt cheap.
-Installed Robart hinges instead of the stock CA.
-Upgraded to Dubro control horns.
-Reinforced landing gear.
-Home made wing/stab/rudder/canopy bags to cut down on hanger rash.
-Extra landing gear, extra canopy.
-3.25 inch MPI chrome spinner.
-Sullivan Tail Gear
2) Seagull Decathlon 40 Size.
-Minor wing repair done but overall looks good. Upgraded hinges, Sullivan tail gear. Set up for a Saito 82
3) Hobbistar 60 MKIII
Wing needs repair and some minor covering damage. Great trainer the motor you learn on this will run all 3. Anyone with experience could fix it quick. Don't have pictures. Will take upon request.
Just the planes. All in you can burn the ones you don't want. No engine or servos.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|