DX8 Bricked ? - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electronics Discuss radios, chargers, etc...

Old 12-17-2011, 09:36 AM   #21
★ Site Supporter ★★ Administrator ★
I am: Curtis H
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 53
Re: DX8 Bricked ?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by cloudniner View Post
"Ha ha... you have never been to one of our Sask hobby shops then, they are always on the pricey side."

No I haven't but it doesn't take a genius to go to the G.H. web site and get a feel for the price of things. It is very hard to believe that this guy paid $400 for a DX7 transmitter. That's all I am saying.

Anyway I'am out of here as this is going in a direction that has nothing to do with helping NinjaToes.

Merry Christmas to all.

And all I am saying is if he bought it locally in Sask, then YES, I believe it! I've seen 1st hand what they ask for stuff here.

Anyway keep us informed on your problem NinjaToes and hopefully they can resolve it for you!

Merry Christmas

You can fly Hitec or use the other "low tech" stuff!!

Forum Rules Link
chuebner is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #22
RCC Apprentice
I am: Barry Rudd
Radio of choice:
Hitec Aurora 9
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: -2

I bought the DX7 when it first came out, and it was the transmitter, reciever, and 4 servos. Of course it was pricey, but I ALSO dont mind paying a little extra to help out the local guys every now and then. Its handy to be able to drive an hour and get parts, rather than wait a few days. Sometimes. Anyways, I could care less, ill keep it as a paper weight for all I care. Unless someone out there is truly a spektrum fan, then maybe they can give me an offer for it. I dont want no 400 bucks, but the more I can get, the more I can put back into a new plane.
BarryP-51 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #23
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Hank U.
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18SZ

Total Props: 9

Originally Posted by BarryP-51 View Post
I stood up for spektrum for 3 years. That piece of ---- DX7 lost bind mid-flight 3 times and destroyed my planes. If you think its so good, buy mine then. 2 AR7000 recievers go with it. Give me an offer.
To get a proper bind you have to shut your transmitter off every time you shut your plane off.
You might be OK at close range but its a gamgle.
MAAC # 51283

hitechflyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.