HuckFest 2012 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Events Discuss your local events, events attended, etc...

Old 12-29-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
I am: JimmyD
Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-16
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 16
HuckFest 2012

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!

Huckfest orginizers................. HUGE Opportunity.............

Don't mean to step on any toes but found this on FG. You might wannna contact Bob................

Ok guys, it is that time of year. Time to organize the 2012 Huckfest Tour!

In just a few short weeks we will post this years tour Locations, dates and contests!!

What this Leading Edge Article is set to accomplish is a fair warning to all clubs that the registration process is coming up in approximatly one week. So try to get a club meetings in and see if you are ready to take on the challenge of throwing an Official Huckfest!

Please note: If your club successfully threw a Huckfest in 2011 your club will have first dibs on the available slots this year. Once we have the list of legacy fests in, we will open up the remaining dates to new clubs.

The registration fee's and requirements will be very similar to last year and I will have those listed and ready to go with the registration process next week. Again, this leading edge story is simply a notice to clubs that Huckfest registration is coming!!

In 2012 will continue to do our best to make each show lives up to what a Huckfest truly is! A great time, a great event with some great flying, great fun and some decent shenanigans!!

And guys please take heed. Taking on the challenge of throwing a Huckfest is a huge commitment. All the clubs that successfully threw a Huckfest in 2011 understand this. It takes much more than just signing the papers. The club must be prepared to put in the hours, make the calls and ensure that the end result is ... well... simply put...BAD ASS! So when you have a meeting to discuss the challenge of hosting an event, please make sure everyone knows what they are getting into! We want 2012's tour to be the absolute best ever!

If your club threw a successful Huckfest last year and you are interested again this year please PM me a lead contact's info. (Name, phone number, email, club name, and location) I will send out the legacy registration forms late next week. AS soon as I have the legacy clubs signed up, we will then take new applications.

Ok guys, the planning is underway. 2012 as usual Flyinggiants and the Huckfest tour is going BIG!

Some straight up 3D Insanity!

Also, in the next few weeks I will be announcing the 2012 Huckfest Title sponsor... Let's see who's going to help take the 2012 Huckfest tour into the next chapter of Awesomeness!

More info at
Jim Daly
IMAC Sequence Committee Member
Your Friendly Neighborhood SouthEast Zone Director
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678
scaleguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Max Standen
Radio of choice:
Futaba 10C
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 6
Re: HuckFest 2012

hmmm i could see bawlf or elk point in there....

some one should organize a huckfest in alberta!
Trex 600EFL Pro DFC ,EG Aircraft Mxs-R Matt Hall DLE 111 pro Flow canisters, Extreme composite Sukhoi, Ritewing Zephry 2 FPV, Twin Star FPV, DJI 550 Hexa FPV.
Max Standen. Trout Farm Flyers
Team Pro-Rc
flyboysnow is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Trevor B
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 58

Jim... this was an option last year for The Great Canadian Huckfest 2011, but was felt things may get a bit too large for the first event of it's kind up here!.

I'll review with Jack Marcotte, who's co-organizing it this year with me

Visit my

Sponsored By:
ThunderBolt R/C
Hot Wire Foam Factory
B&E Graphix
Carden Aircraft
AirMan Wheels
Pro R/C
TBrum is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Hank U.
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18SZ

Total Props: 9

The Brantford Airport doesn't have the Charity Air Show any more, maybe they would be interested in our Huckfest. It would be a lot less work for the airport.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 Extra 330 Mod 007.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	131911   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 Extra 330 Mod 004.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	131912   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 Extra 330 Mod 006.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	131913   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 Extra 330 Mod 005.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	131914  

MAAC # 51283
hitechflyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.