|12-31-2011, 12:04 AM||#1|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Gordon W
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 15+
Feedback: 33 / 100%
Total Props: 30
Hyperion EOS065i DUO3 Charger and Pyramid power supply
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
1. I am selling my Hyperion EOS 0615i DUO3 charger. It is a dual port balancing charger, capable of charging up to two 6S packs either independently or in sync mode. It is rated at 180W (15A) per port, and up to 50W (10A) per port discharge. It requires an 11-28V DC input.
The charger is extremely easy to use, and allows high charge rates for fast pack charging to keep you flying. The included balancers keep all cells balanced during the charge process. The user has the ability to control power supply current draw, and the chargers firmware is user-upgradable to allow advantage to be taken of future feature advances - USB cable included and the latest software is free to download.
The charger really is two chargers in one. Both ports can be run independently so you are able to charge two completely different battery packs (Lipo, Lion, A123, NiMh) at the same time. You can also run the charger in ‘Duo’ mode, allowing the charging of two batteries of the similar size as a single unit – allowing the charger to make a flight pack of 7-12S.
The charger comes with two balance port adaptors to suit Hyperion balance tabs. Additional adaptors are available to fit other brands of battery.
2. The Pyramid power supply model PS-15KX is NOT a state of the art unit! In fact it is barely adequate compared to the capabilities of the charger. It will supply enough juice (13.8 volts at 10 amps) to the charger to charge two 4S 4000 mah Lipos at the same time at 1C. The way I look at it I am selling the charger and throwing in the power supply for free!
Here are some pictures of what you are buying. The charger has been excellent for the past 1 1/2 years and the only reason I am selling is that I have just purchased a Hitec Quad output charger which will be more convenient for me to use.
$160 shipped (Canada post) to anywhere in Canada. Pickup in Calgary is preferred of course
BTW the pictures are a little deceiving as the power supply has about the same footprint as the charger!
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
IMAC Team Canada 2014
JR Americas - Team Pilot - visit them at www.jramericas.com
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|hyperion dou3 and iota 55amp charger/power supply||hal001||FS - Electronics||3||10-13-2011 11:12 PM|
|Hyperion EOSO615i Duo3 Charger||Popeye||FS - Electronics||0||07-12-2011 03:20 AM|
|Iota dls-45 power supply & Hyperion duo3+||LogoFreak||FS - Electric Gear||6||01-20-2011 03:44 PM|
|Hyperion Duo Charger & AC Power Supply||papatango||FS - Electric Gear||1||01-11-2010 09:33 PM|
|12V 12A constant 14A max Pyramid PS14KX Power supply||aix170||FS - Electric Gear||0||10-25-2009 09:45 AM|