|01-09-2012, 06:58 PM||#1|
Level 2 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Peter C
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bobcaygeon, On
Feedback: 8 / 100%
Total Props: 0
New competion class for Kawartha Classic Scale
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
In order to make competition entry easier for more people, we will be experimenting with a new competition class for Kawartha Classic Scale in 2012.
The new "Advanced Open" class will allow the use of ARF and other models not built by the pilot, but at a higher level of competition than in the "Fun Scale" class.
This is intended to allow successful Fun Scale pilots a more challenging event, and to allow more serious pilots a chance to compete with models that are less time consuming to build.
Details on this new class are noted below and more information on the contest is available on the event website www.kawarthaclassicscale.com .
• This category is available for aircraft that are not governed by the Builder of the Model Rule. Included are purchased, borrowed, modeller-built, or factory-built scale models including ARF/ARC models. Judging criteria for both flying and static are identical to the Expert Class criteria. This is a new experimental class for the 2012 competition. Any model entered shall not be a past winner in the top three places of Expert Class. Documentation is required, and for maximum points the colour and markings should match a specific aircraft.
• Kit, plan, ARF, ARC, purchased, borrowed, and scratch built models are eligible. Builder of the model rule does not apply.
• Static Judging from three metres and one metre per MAAC Expert Rules.
• Static Scoring - 120 points maximum per MAAC Expert Rules.
• Flying: Six mandatory and five optional manoeuvres, plus judging for realism of flight. Maximum 120 points per flight.
Kawartha Lakes RC Flyers
|01-10-2012, 01:12 PM||#2|
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Steven Daly
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: SaultSte Marie On
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10
Feedback: 3 / 100%
Total Props: 1
Re: New competion class for Kawartha Classic Scale
I like that new Advanced open class idea,I have those dates marked,hopefully this year I can attend.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Kawartha Classic Scale - 2011||Caygeon Flyer||Events||2||08-08-2011 04:52 PM|
|Kawartha Classic Scale - 2010||Caygeon Flyer||Scale Aircraft||5||08-15-2010 07:30 PM|
|Kawartha Classic Scale - 2010||Caygeon Flyer||Events||8||03-27-2010 05:33 PM|
|Kawartha Classic Scale - 2009||Caygeon Flyer||Scale Aircraft||7||04-13-2009 11:42 AM|
|Kawartha Classic Scale - 2009||Caygeon Flyer||Events||1||03-29-2009 07:29 PM|