|01-13-2012, 01:09 PM||#21|
I am: Chris C
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 8
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 1
Re: New MCPX v2 Owner, Parts list?
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
You can always bend the feathering shaft back in place. I've crashed so many times in my 3D-learning I have stream-lined the process (as I have posted on the other RC forums).
1. Remove 1 main blade, any 1.
2. Hold rotor hub with left hand, turn feathering shaft screw with another with screwdriver.
3. Carefully rotate shaft with screwdriver so that the bend is curved downward.
4. Hold screwdriver and blade grip with right hand, hold the other blade grip with left hand.
5. Bend the shaft upward with thumbs [pressing down] while making sure shaft doesn't turn.
6. Repeat step 2 to 5 if necessary.
I also bought spare feathering shaft for on-site swap in case I didn't have the patience to do the above on-site. I'm still using the original feathering shaft after hundreds of crashes including a couple that break rotor hubs, another couple that break blade grips. My spare feathering shaft is still nice and straight in the bag.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|600 Nsp (parts list added)||jmsask||FS - Helicopters & MultiRotors||12||06-23-2011 08:30 PM|
|Raptor 50 V2 parts||willyflyboy||Wanted - Helicopters + Heli Gear||2||09-20-2008 05:21 PM|
|rapter 37 v2 pics up parts list up||frank m||FS - Helicopters & MultiRotors||6||05-12-2006 04:48 PM|
|raptor 60 V2 parts||skypupnut||General RC Heli Discussion||2||05-31-2005 04:37 PM|
|Enya 120 4S specifications / parts list???||Brian Facey||Engines||4||01-07-2005 11:00 AM|