Old 01-27-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Derrick
Radio of choice:
Futaba 8fg
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 3
To the flyers in B.C

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey all, not sure where you all get yer stuff from, But I have just started dealing with Lesters Hobbies in Vernon. Top notch guy, great service and real good to talk to.

tallone66 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
RCC Contributor
I am: Brian T
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX8
# of RCs: 2+

Total Props: 10
Re: To the flyers in B.C

I have been a customer of Lester's since I got into this Model Airplane Hobby in 1980 and Lester was our traveling Hobby Store attending most if not all events in central BC.
In 2010 My Wife and Myself moved from Eagle Bay to here in Vernon and within months Lester opened his new store here in Vernon. For the first time in all my years in this hobby I now have a GREAT Local Hobby Store just six minutes down the hill from home and what a store it is, and growing. Lester has a great knowledge of fixed wing as a flyer himself from back in his youth and Control Line Models to todays Radio Control flying. Now we have Tony in the store as our helicopter guy, many times I have seen Tony steer newcomers in the right direction to getting started in Helicopters and helping in setting them things up and even repairing them in store from the vast selection of parts for all helicopters he sells. Lester also has a great selection of R/C Cars and parts with Rory in his store doing repairs on the Cars for customers, quite often both these guys can find the time to do the repairs with the customer present enabling them to learn about their part of our Hobby. This is the kind of service that helps immensely in keeping people interested and growing as members of our great hobby.
Lester holds a five digit MAAC membership number and is also our British Columbia & Yukon Zone C Deputy Director so you can see Lesters Hobbies is a great place to have have here in Vernon.
Do I look like a Lesters Hobbies supporter? I sure hope so as I intend to stay in this hobby for as long as I have my Witt's about me even if that is questionable at times by some all I can say is it's all smoke and mirrors and I appreciate Lester and his fine crew being here so close to home and one of the best clubs and flying sites I have ever been a part of.
Thank You Lester for all you and your crew have done over the years and the years to come in our hobby.

Brian T.
It's All About Ballance

Last edited by Rellic; 01-27-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Rellic is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.