Tz 90 anyone? - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Old 03-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #21

Total Props: 0
Re: Tz 90 anyone?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by bensidus197217 View Post
I have impressed many observers with my "cheap chinese" helis. As a matter of fact my wifes niece asked if I would bring one to her sons birthday party, she said it was the highlight of his day. I myself am a lone wolf' not a big fan of too many people and there are many insecure and damaged ones out there that don't look it I too have my many faults. So share you build with us we all have heli fever and we all want to see everything there is out there. You are welcome and we all share a common addiction "HELIS"
i don't think you should fly to impress reason why i stopped flying for a while is that my mind was tricking me into beleiving i needed to do this to impress others.took a while to figure it out but.i like rc for self enjoyement and self entertaiment.nobody needs to see or be impress by it.
  Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #22

Total Props: 0

.i still find it risky to come open online on a rc web site and talk about it.cause i am in the middle of finding a real job and relocating.i think i come online to try to seize opportunities of finding a job in the rc industry and screw and bury my failed musical career.or whatever other career i was suppose to have to please others or relatives or parents..

Last edited by Banana_zoo; 03-10-2012 at 04:01 AM.
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #23
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: jim w
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 9

I don't do it top impress anyone because I really don't care what anyone thinks about me. I do it because I like to and prefer to do RC alone with NO one around. I think I will remove myself from this thread looks like I'm not helping matters.
bensidus197217 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.