|04-17-2012, 10:59 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Eelectric-Powered delta wing ‘Swallow’
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• Available through Nitro Models…follow the link… ‘http://www.nitroplanes.com/aeflswjet464.html ‘
• Offered for sale as Ready-to-Fly…receiver is included…computer transmitter required
• Converted from glow to electric utilizing a 42mm x 60mm, 500Kv brushless motor powered by a 5s, 3.5 to 4 amp LiPo packs
• Three standard-sized servos controlling both the elevons and rudder
• Receiver and servos are powered by a discreet 1100 MaH Lithium Ion ‘A123” pack
• Fitted with an auto pilot system as available by ‘FMA Direct’. The system incorporates six infrared sensor windows positioned on the model to detect temperature differentials as measured both above and below the horizon. When the right stick (mode II) is centered, information is used to produce correction signals that are output to the appropriate servos in order to maintain the model’s stability on both the roll (aileron) and pitch (elevator) axis. In actual operation, models outfitted can be flown in for landing absolutely flat without even touching the right stick…’You Tube’ videos abound. The receiver is currently fitted with a channel 20 (72.190Mhz) crystal but is easily changed to another frequency.
• Will obviously look first for a buyer in close enough proximity to Toronto where commuting for pickup is possible
• $180.00 and you're flying!
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Terrence Allen; 04-24-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Price reduction
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|cutting delta wing||j-c terrettaz||Construction Ideas, Hints and Tips||0||11-23-2009 10:54 AM|
|CG for Delta wing???||marco2236||Construction Ideas, Hints and Tips||2||07-14-2009 10:37 AM|
|Delta Wing||floundy||FS - Airplanes||0||06-29-2009 11:52 AM|
|SPAD Delta Wing||Friesen 5||S.P.A.D.s||6||05-09-2006 02:29 PM|
|Force One -- Delta Wing C/G||MikeM||Construction Ideas, Hints and Tips||3||08-03-2003 03:59 PM|