|04-17-2012, 11:06 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
E-Flite ‘AT-6 Texan’ Plug-n-Play
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• Manufacturer’s link…‘http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...rodID=EFL4500’
• Minor damage to the battery tray in an earlier incident has been expertly repaired and model is awaiting its next ‘maiden’ flight
• Power is provided by a ‘KV’ 900Kv brushless motor fed by 4s LiPo packs from 3000 to 3500 MaH capacity and controlled by a 50 amp ESC. No battery packs are included
• Receiver and servos are powered by a discreet 1100 MaH Lithium Ion ‘A123” pack
• 54” span wing breaks down into a centre section and two outboard panels for compact storage/transportation
• Triple section split flaps ingeniously driven by a single servo is a key feature of this model
• Retracts are installed but currently fixed permanently in the ‘down and locked’ position. Resurrecting them back into service requires only a non-proportional, 180 degree retract servo installed and connected to the existing linkage
• No need for further information here…more information easily available online…the photos reveal everything else
• Will obviously look first for a buyer in close enough proximity to Toronto where commuting for pickup is possible
• $190. seems like a fair price for this impressive scale model
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sultimate foamy, (plug and play)||rctechnics||FS - Airplanes||1||12-10-2011 06:36 AM|
|E-Flite 4 Site plug & play||Jim Bisson Sr||FS - Airplanes||1||10-20-2011 09:56 PM|
|E-Flite Ultra Micro 4-Site Plug-n-play||choopi1||FS - Airplanes||1||10-16-2011 07:54 PM|
|Twinstar II plug and play||davecrash||FS - Airplanes||7||03-30-2011 09:01 PM|
|Twist .40 Plug N Play *SOLD*||jake_027||FS - Airplanes||4||08-24-2007 04:24 PM|