|04-17-2012, 11:08 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
‘Twist 40’ with .60 power
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• Manufacturer’s link…‘http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...0-arf-HAN2650’
• Flown approximately a dozen times and stable in all flight attitudes
• 48” span constant chord wing is super thick which facilitates lift at very low speeds…landings are a cinch
• Powered by Supertigre .60 cu. In. displacement two stroke glow motor for plenty of power
• Five standard-sized servos on four channels
• Receiver and servos are powered by an 1100 MaH Lithium Ion ‘A123” pack
• System switch and charge port mounted on fuselage side
• Will obviously look first for a buyer in close enough proximity to Toronto where commuting for pickup is possible
• $145.00 A transmitter, receiver, LiPo pack and you’re ready for the field
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Terrence Allen; 04-24-2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Price reduction
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Twist 40 or 60||RC Beginer||Wanted - Airplanes||0||11-30-2011 12:10 PM|
|Twist 40 OR 60||RC Beginer||Wanted - Airplanes||0||05-16-2011 06:14 PM|
|Looking for Hanger 9 Twist 40 or 60||KWRC||Wanted - Airplanes||1||05-17-2008 11:13 AM|
|Twist 3D 60 + OS 60 ( SOLD Thx RCcanada)||DKing||FS - Airplanes||1||01-14-2008 09:43 PM|
|All SOLD -BIG LAZY BEE - Cobalt 40 power 60" wing||Shaneo75||FS - Airplanes||4||07-16-2007 07:17 PM|