Extreme Flght Vs 3DHS Shipping to Canada - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
3D - Aerobatics Discuss 3D

Old 04-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #21
RCC Noob
I am: Brandon Davidson
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 15

Total Props: 0
Re: Extreme Flght Vs 3DHS Shipping to Canada

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by Lorne @ Pro-RC.ca View Post
We are the new Canadian 3DHS distributor. We have 5 of these 57" extra's in stock. The 57" extra's and 58" edges fly so well people who own them make sure they have a spare plane on hand... I have shipped over 10 planes to ontaro on the past few weeks. No problems

If the shipping on line seems a little high let me do a custom ship quote using a few different methods.

Next container from china we are recieving will have the 92" edges in them. This is one of the best planes Joe Smith has flown to date
Awesome, I've been waiting for a 3dhs or extreme flight distributor in Canada. I ordered the EF 91" Extra a month ago, if I had known you were selling would have drove down and got the 87" SHP or waited for the new 92" edge. At any rate I'm sure I'll be meeting you sometime in the future. I've been meaning to get to Camrose again anyway and meet up with some old friends from university. Also wife is from ponoka and we go there occasionally, only a hop skip and jump away. Checked out your site, great prices as well I was expecting to see them higher!

As for shipping, the 91" from extreme flight cost me $205 usd to ship. Then at the border brokerage fees and duties cost me another $120. A plane this size with 3dhs had to use a freight forwarding company, set up account... pain in the a$$ and prices were outrageous, though $325 is bad enough!

Last edited by IEATSRT; 04-19-2013 at 11:27 AM.
IEATSRT is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #22
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Dan F

Total Props: 9

My EF 88" Yak cost me $150 to ship and the freight company had me come down and take the paper work to customs so all I paid extra was the Tax, $70. Price has gone up in 3 years I see. Still worth it to me and I would replace it tomorrow if I had to, great planes!!!
MikeCam is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #23
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: brodie h
Radio of choice:
Graupner mz 24
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 17

I'm pretty fourtanite shipping is only a 10 min drive from my house lol. And can fly while I wait for lorne to grab it off the shelf lol. Funfly may 11th at lornes field come shop and fly lol
"Trout Farm Flyers"

North Star Laser And Vinyl Works
MAAC # 83720

bhughes is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.