|05-19-2012, 11:17 AM||#1|
Sailplanes for sale
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi, it's time to sell two my favorite sailplanes
1. One of them is Grafite 2 from Vladimir's Models http://f3j.in.ua/en/graphite-2.html which was built personally for me by friend and owner of company to participate in 2004 F3J World Championship and 2005 European Championship. Also finished 2nd in 2006 Canadian Soaring Nationals. Since 2006 flying occasionally, just 3-5 flights a year.
Plane has couple not serious fuse repairs but still absolutely strong and 100% ready to break your towline or even stop your winch in windy day with almost 700 grams of ballast.
Plane equipped by analog Futaba wing servos and Hitec on tail with metal gears everywhere. Comes with battery, switch, battery monitor and ballast.
Very reliable and strong plane for any weather.
Price: 460 CAD
2. Second one is Onyx L from AirplaneModels. The owner, my friend, died some years ago and company is no more exist. One note is here http://www.soaringusa.com/Onyx-L.html
Plane has carbon d-box wing and carbon/kevlar mix nose with carbon boom. Couple not serious repairs is result of midair which were fixed good. Futaba servos on flaps and unknown but good working on ailerons and tail. Comes with battery, switch, battery monitor and installed ballast tube (no ballast). Winch start is no problem, plane is strong and reliable.
Price: 500 CAD
Planes serve to me for years and I never had a problems. Only one reason of selling - I want to sell two and by one more professional glider.
Both planes are available for local pickup (most preferable!) in GTA area, Halton region, Hamilton, etc.(may deliver). Shipping is extra.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Alex N.; 05-19-2012 at 11:23 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|TWO Classic Sailplanes||1kenda||FS - Airplanes||4||05-28-2011 03:01 PM|
|FS 2 Sailplanes||ballast||FS - Airplanes||0||03-03-2011 03:24 PM|
|Buying Multiplex sailplanes ??||Jan Blom||Sailplanes / Electro-gliders||23||12-08-2010 07:40 PM|
|2m Sailplanes||Jody||Sailplanes / Electro-gliders||4||11-10-2004 07:44 PM|
|SAILPLANES FOR SALE||Bryan Hewitt||FS - Airplanes||0||12-13-2003 11:33 AM|