Any Quadders in the Mississauga Area? - Page 7 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Multi Rotor Discussion Tri's, Quad's, Hex'as and more. Discuss anything multi-rotor, including multi-rotor stabilization and FPV setups.

Old 04-02-2014, 05:17 PM   #61
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Ryan
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
Re: Any Quadders in the Mississauga Area?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
that is one tough frame
kpsxtyone is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #62
RCC Apprentice
I am: Scott E.
Radio of choice:
Turnigy 9XR
# of RCs: 6

Originally Posted by kpsxtyone View Post
that is one tough frame
It's gotta be... look who's flyin'!!!
Scoot3r is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #63
RCC Noob
I am: tom
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 12

check this out

Last edited by Max; 07-02-2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Corrected link
treemagnet is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:44 AM   #64
RCC Noob
I am: Rick E

I am at Erin Mills Parkway and 403, just started a drone business
I fly DJI stuff only, and can get wholesale prices if I order enough stuff.
Would love to hook up and see what you are flying.
mechanic100 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:11 AM   #65
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Byron M.
Radio of choice:
Futaba 7C, Hitec Aggressor Pro 2.4Ghz, FlySky FS-T6
# of RCs: 40+

I know some very nice clear parks around square 1 that are awesome for flying and also have large flat clear parking lots, on weekends and summer vacation time.
Except for a couple nano size indoor quads, I just bought a LaTrax Alias for the park flying and have my Feiyu Quad X4 ready to go. I know about the motor issue but I already ordered 4CW & 4CCW V959 motors & pinions. I called Traxxas and they say no motor issue, just a smear campaign being waged against the company. Including on their own website?- total load of crap, and disappointing from Traxxas.
I just ordered a KK2 hardcase board that I'm going to put on a custom Feiyu frame(Y6 main section+3 Quad 4 arms and only 3 motors, as I already have a complete Y6 with FQ91 FC).
I don't work days as I'm recovering from injury and can fly days or weekends if anyone wants to meet near SQ1.
Good luck on the new business, I have a good relationship with the daughter of the owner of Walkera in China if you are interested. They have a new advanced fpv model for the NA market. If you want some assistance dealing with them, let me know. On top of my past history with Walkera(they want me to distribute Walkera in Canada), I'm a customs and logistics consultant, with a specialization in imports from Asia, and I speak mandarin Chinese which helps.
Drift,touring, off road

Last edited by lamadude; 07-07-2014 at 01:25 AM.
lamadude is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.