|05-26-2012, 10:46 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
FMS 1400mm T-28B Trojan Bind'n'Fly - FINAL PRICE DROP!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
For Sale: FMS 1400mm T-28B Trojan Bind'n'Fly
- Excellent condition.
- Big 1400mm wingspan.
- Electric retracts and sequenced gear doors.
- Coordinated flaps and cowl flaps.
- Functional red/green/white landing and navigation lights.
- Upgraded Robart rubber Goodyear tires (originals included).
- Includes Spektrum AR7000 receiver and satellite.
- Also includes two 4S 3000mAh 35C Wild Scorpion Nano LiPo batteries (worth $60).
- Plus, lots of spare parts.
If you like your Parkzone T-28, you will LOVE this FMS Trojan!
Just bind your Spektrum TX and you are ready to go!
Here are some videos to show you more details:
Read all about it on this RC Groups thread:
FYI... The FMS Trojan (C-GKKD) is modelled after a real T-28B based out of Springbank airport near Calgary (see link below)!
$250 complete (the plane alone costs $240 + GST + shipping new).
Take $40 off the price if you don't need the receiver.
Take $35 off the price if you don't need the batteries.
PM me with any questions! Not willing to ship due to size - sorry.
Thanks for looking,
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Mr.Sparkle; 06-23-2012 at 09:37 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Airfield/FMS 1400mm T28||BigJohn||Trades Only||0||04-19-2012 06:55 AM|
|Airfield/FMS 1400mm T28||BigJohn||FS - Airplanes||9||04-16-2012 08:48 PM|
|FS. FMS 1400mm P-47 KIT||LogoFreak||FS - Airplanes||0||04-14-2012 10:07 PM|
|Any experience with an FMS/Airfield P47 1400mm||bobmic||Electric Flight||3||01-19-2012 09:27 AM|
|Airfield/FMS 1400mm T28||BigJohn||Electric Flight||0||07-31-2011 10:20 AM|