Jr xg11 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electronics Discuss radios, chargers, etc...

Old 06-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Richard N
Radio of choice:
Graupner MC20(2) & MX12 & MZ-18 & MZ-24
# of RCs: 24

Total Props: 11
Smile Jr xg11

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have been playing around with my JR XG11 for a few weeks now and there is one feature I wish the other DSMX radios had and that is the ability to set all of the failsafe stuff from the Tx without having to install the binding plug. I usually, after setting up the controls, have to dig the Rx out of the fuselage to do the rebind failsafe thing. This is so much better. Set the controls on the Tx the way you want them and hit 'MEMO' on the Tx failsafe screen.

My only wish at the moment is that JR comes out with some DMSS Powersafe receivers some time soon. When they do I will switch all my stuff over.

I also like the built in Rx battery indication. As far as I am concerned all the other stuff such as air speed, etc. is a nice to have but I will never use them. The Rx battery however is a must.

From the manual.
This function allows selections to be made for each channel in case of loss of RF signal. “HOLD”, maintains the servo positions as they were immediately before the radio signal was lost. This is the default setting. It is also possible to select “FAIL SAFE”. In order to set the “FAIL SAFE” positions (the servos move to predefined positions in the event of loss of radio signal), change the switche for each of the channels on the screen to “FAIL SAFE”. The memorising of each of the Fail Safe positions is carried out by operating the stick to the desired position and holding it there while pressing the “MEMO ” key to activate this function.

For safety reasons, engine-powered and electric powered aircraft must have their motive power channels set to
the slowest speed.

If the Reverse Switches or Stick Mode are changed after setting the Fail Safe, the motive power may be set to the Full Throttle position. In order to avoid making this dangerous mistake, be certain to remember to implement the Fail Safe settings after completing the aircraft set-up.

Before flying, be certain to confirm the failsafe settings by switching off the transmitter power, and observing that the servos move to the positions intended.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	xg11.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	153662  

Last edited by cloudniner; 06-03-2012 at 03:17 PM.
cloudniner is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Brad E.
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS-16
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 41
Re: Jr xg11

Nice !!!
I would love to switch to that radio from my 11X. But the powersafe reveivers is a must for me.
I need a 12 channel for the bipe
Let Me Think About It

Brad Egan MAAC 48597
Bdegan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:22 AM   #3
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Richard N
Radio of choice:
Graupner MC20(2) & MX12 & MZ-18 & MZ-24
# of RCs: 24

Total Props: 11
Thumbs up Re: Jr xg11

My wish has been answered. Way to go JR!

However I shudder to think how much they will cost...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	169258_382843671763891_724714672_o.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	154639  
cloudniner is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.