TM-15 & Top of the line paintball gear for FBL 550, Logo 500 or X5 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Trades Only Got an item you'd like to trade for another? Here is the place.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:19 AM   #1
RCC Noob
I am: Ryan G
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
British Columbia TM-15 & Top of the line paintball gear for FBL 550, Logo 500 or X5

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey guys, I've got over $1000 in top of the line paintball gear I'm looking to trade for a FBL DFC 550, Logo 500 or newer X5 with a few Batts, I prefer Skookum 540 or Beast X

I am offering arguably the best milsim gun on the market the BT Tm-15, it is upgraded with the Ape Rampage board, which is capable of over 30 BPS, I only have it set to 15 BPS and have never had a missfeed. This gun is in excelent condition. It also comes with the FLASC Super Quiet Barrel and the stock barrel. This gun is deadly accurate, when I bought it, my head shot count went up 4 times.

It also comes with a brand new "Petrol" red dot sight with 4 reticle options and red or green dot options as well as brightness. Has windage and elevation adjustment

I have a "Kingman Tracer" .43 caliber semi auto pistol, it looks like a 9mm semi auto. It holds 8 or 9 paintballs per mag I have 3 mags in total and it takes 9 gram co2 canisters, it gets about 50 shots on one 9 gram

Invert Halo Too motorized feeder which keeps up no problem

Pure Energy 4500 PSI Carbon Fiber HPA tank, which has over a year left on the Hydro. I think it is the 68 Cubic inch, it's not the little one and its not the biggist one. (I get 3 or 4 games on a 2000psi fill, and I like full auto), you will also get a remote line with camo cover and slide check.

I also have a Custom ordered "Special Ops" tactical paintball vest. It is a mesh based vest with 4 horizontal pod holder, horizontal HPA Tank holder on the back, and on the front it has a radio pouch, cross draw pistol holster, 2 grenade pouches and a small utility pouch. The vest has more adjustment straps than I know what to do with, it is sized to fit a medium to large male, I'm 5'11 220 and it fits me well with adjustment to make it smaller (a little) or much larger. Special Ops makes some of the best rated vests on the market and made in the US.

I have two "Thunder B" paintball grenade handle assemblys with over a dozen pineaple grenade refills, they take 9 grams and make a pretty big bang.

And lastly I just bought the brand new "Empire E-Flex" mask in olive with clear thermal lens, I will only inclue this if a handful of good batteries with a Heli in excellent condition.

If you are still reading and are interested send me a PM, if you want pics shoot me an email.

Everything works great no leaks and is in excellent condition if not new, the only reason I'm looking to do a trade is my heli skills are getting much better and it's getting harder to get out to the paintball field.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.