Edmonton LPU - Multiple Models - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 08-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Brian W

Total Props: 0
Alberta Edmonton LPU - Multiple Models

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I'm trimming down the fleet!

First is a Flyzone Focke-Wulf FW-190, receiver ready. This is one of my favourite foamies, a great flyer with mechanical retracts and split flaps. This model has been well flown but is in good shape. Some paint "chipped" off the battery hatch and the elevator has been repaired after a mid-air touch, however the plane has never been crashed. It's currently packed in its original box.

$100 LPU (St Albert) SOLD

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Next is a Parkzone Habu. This is the Blue/Yellow/Silver version. I purchased this used, and I have flown it once. There is no EDF unit (the original had sucked a few rocks through it) but the ESC and servos are all there. There has been some damage to the foam in the nose and one wing (as I recall) but it has been repaired and painted. It's in its original box (which has been shortened due to a shipping limitation at one point). I have a set of electrical retracts that I was planning to install, I will include them if you wish.

$100 LPU

Next is a really fun model - this is the FMS F6F Hellcat with a twist - I have modded it with rotating retracts. I really debated whether to sell this one or not because it's a real blast to fly. I have also upgraded the power system - nothing too fancy but a bit more oomph on 3S than stock. It's not a speed demon though! Once again, some paint "chipping" where handling occurs, nothing a blue sharpie won't fix.

$100 LPU

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

Finally, I have another FW-190. This is the TOP-RC Hobby one, and it's a great flyer. It has electric retracts, sequenced gear doors and lights. This is a really good flyer on 3S and should work with 4S stock as well (needs mods for battery space.

The "problem" is the gear. They need a bit of work due to some hard landings which have bent the gear legs. I believe that the gear door servo has stripped (although it still cycles well enough).

$75 LPU

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Brian's RC Corner

Last edited by bwoollia; 08-02-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.