OK Model Company EZ P-51D Mustang. *very rare* - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 08-03-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
RCC Noob
I am: Gary G
Radio of choice:
Spektrum dx8
# of RCs: 15

Total Props: 0
OK Model Company EZ P-51D Mustang. *very rare*

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
As in title above.
This is a very rare and sought after EZ ARF. It was made by the OK MODEL CO. LTD of Japan.(Which burnt to the ground in 2007.)
this is the most detailed P-51 you will NEVER see.(Unless you can get a custom airbrushed.) It comes with retracts, pollished spinner, fuel tank and engine mount.
54.7" wingspan.
It's a 40-45 class 2 cycle size or 50-70 class 4 cycle. It's very light and would make an excellent electric conversion.
The plane is brand new in it's original box and bags and has never been assembled.

It's the chrome/silver and drab green version.

It's an expensive kit even for most collectors, but I thought I would try and find it a new home rather than build it since I'm not the greatest pilot and won't be able to get parts after my inevitable crunch. lol

$500 OBO or will concider trades. Try and find one for less. Heck, just find one for sale.

Just send me an email @ garyzda1@live.ca with a tel # and I'll get back to you right away to arrange viewing if you wish to see it.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ezmustang4.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	160206   Click image for larger version

Name:	ezmustang7.JPG
Views:	273
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	160207   Click image for larger version

Name:	ezmustang5.JPG
Views:	341
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	160208  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.