Girls / not allowed at cornwall's club - Page 7 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Old 09-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #61
Tyler P
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Tyler P
Radio of choice:
JR 9503
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 6
Re: Girls / not allowed at cornwall's club

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by davidmc36 View Post
What could possibly be their reasoning for not allowing warbirds?!?!?!?
I was thinking the same thing. Other comments that other clubs are also similar really have me scratching my head! Why wouldn't a club want warbirds? They're no different from anything else except they take a whole lot of work to make look the way they do!
Team Great Hobbies
Team Durango Canada
Tyler P is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #62
RCC Contributor
I am: DeanM

Total Props: 0

Personally i don't understand why clubs wouldn't allow or have a dislike for certain types of aircraft but it does happen nevertheless......
6cuda6 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #63
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: marc.c
Radio of choice:
hitec a9,jr 9303
# of RCs: 20

at our club up north we allow all types of aircraft regardless of what you fly,and now with membership on the decline at most clubs,it,s hard enough to get people to join ,by only allowing certain aircraft in a club is a good way not to have new members join.i can understand if the club is in a zone where noise is a problem or have a small field where they can accomedated certain aircraft then so be our new feild we don,t have any noise restrictions and it,s one of the biggest fields around and can accomedate just about any type of aircraft regardless of type or size.oh ya and we allow any women to join regardless what they fly.

life begins under 10ft and ends at ground zero.
fly it like you hate it.
troy built sponsored pilot.
cambrain rc flyers
3dflyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #64
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Kim S
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5

Are you planning to keep the elderly sub that yopu recently bought, or would you be willing to sell it?
bigkim100 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.