Thermal Sensor SOLD pending payment - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Richard N
Radio of choice:
Graupner MC20(2) & MX12 & MZ-18 & MZ-24
# of RCs: 24

Total Props: 11
Thermal Sensor SOLD pending payment

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a Thermal Scout sensor and the filter cable that goes with it for sale. They both have never been out of the package. The filter cable is for the Spek/JR TM1000.

** Without the filter **
When turned on via the Tx (maybe the gear switch) the Thermal Scout will 'wiggle' the rudder to indicate it is in lift. The device can then be turned off and you can take advantage of the indicated lift.

** With the filter **
The idea with this device is that you can set an alarm on the Tx or if you use the SPI device on your iPhone/iPad/iPod and when the device is in lift it will send a change in voltage to the Tx via the TM1000. So you just set the alarm point to indicate lift.

I have switched to JR DMSS and the filter will not plug into the new system so it is of no use to me. I bought it at Toledo so it is a new model.

I am asking $35 for both shipped.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by cloudniner; 08-11-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread