Kingston IMAA Meet - Page 7 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Giant Scale Aircraft Discuss Giant RC Scale Aircraft.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #61
RCC Apprentice
I am: Simon N
Radio of choice:
Futaba 12z

Total Props: 0
Re: Kingston IMAA Meet

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I felt naked without a camera at this event but thanks again for your offer Larry... It was kinda nice to just be a pilot this time.

Thanks also for the shots of my Edge... you were the first to photograph it and it is much appreciated.

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
V6Goose is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #62
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Larry
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 14

Well if you show up at the IMAC event (and I'm there) this weekend & want to shoot for a while let me know. You can try out something different than what you're used to to see what you think.

3D photos from the lunch break are now on line at
My guide to R/C photography.

R/C & full scale albums
cicopo is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #63
Mark Winstanley
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Mark W

Total Props: 1
Thumbs up Re: Kingston IMAA Meet

Hi Larry; I would say that you have a good mix. I enjoyed the general shots of the pits as well - it gives a good idea of who and how many folks were there (anyone have the final tally?). An event like this is not just the flying but aa lot of work in preparation in the pits by the pilots and crews as well - it is nice to see some of the behind the scenes work. Also nice to see the volunteers on the kitchen/registration/50-50 etc. Lets give them credit too. The flying shots are fantastic though.

Keep up the good work.

Mark Winstanley is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #64
RCC Apprentice
I am: Gary Droppo

Total Props: 1

One of our KRCM Members, Mike Grice, loves taking videos and he is pretty good at it, we think. He does a great job at editting his raw videos. While some may prefer no music (well, you can always turn the sound off!), Mike seems to find tunes that well match what he has compiled. I hope y'all enjoy this one:

P.S.: I am still awaiting the aerial photos of the big day taken by our neighbour, Art, who owns the adjacent ultralight field. When I get them, they will be posted here and a few other places.
deerslayer is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.