|08-21-2012, 10:27 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Neal K
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Feedback: 12 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Parkzone Radian PNP (minor mods for FPV, carrying box) - $125 shipped
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling a like-new (flown twice) Parkzone Radian (regular, not pro) PNP. No crashes and the plane is in great condition. Asking $125 shipped.
I've made a few minor mods which enable the plane for FPV use. It should be noted that said mods are the minimal mods required for FPV and the plane can be flown non-FPV as well without any structural weakness. Mods are as follows:
1. Cut a small channel in the canopy for wires to pass through to the top of the fuselage (magnets are still in place).
2. Cut a slot on the top of the fuselage just behind where the canopy magnet is to allow for a small 9gr servo to be placed to serve the pan function (works great and provides a GREAT view when flying FPV). When not flying FPV, the slot can either be taped up (as shown in the picture) or just keep the servo in place. No obstruction to wings.
3. Enlarged main cabin area by cutting away some foam. I was able to fit the entire EagleTree OSD suite along with a 3S 2200mAh LiPo and a Rx in the main cabin and still put the canopy on. No structural weakness.
In addition to the above mods to the plane, the stock box has been modified to make it serve as a very convenient carrying box (it has a 'lid' which you can open to access the plane without having to pull anything out).
1. Stock Parkzone Radian PNP (NOTE: the picture of the main cabin shows a E-Flite 40A v2 ESC. This is not included but I will instead include the stock E-Flite 30A ESC which comes with the plane).
2. Original box modified to serve as a carrying box for the plane.
Payment and shipping
1. Payment through PayPal. Handling time is approximately 1 business day.
2. Shipping will be using Canada Post regular parcel. Please let me know if you would like to use an alternate method and we can work something out.
3. For shipping, I will add sufficient bubble wrap to protect the plane during shipping.
Any questions, please feel free to message me.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|fpv , glider , parkzone , pnp , radian|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PRICE REDUCED: Parkzone Radian Pro PNP with extra's - $125||nk4787||FS - Airplanes||2||04-24-2012 09:19 PM|
|PRICE REDUCED: Parkzone Stryker F27Q PNP (like new) - $125||nk4787||FS - Airplanes||1||04-17-2012 09:59 PM|
|PZ Radian mods for Aerial Photography||imported_paintball_kidz||Aerial Photography/Video||17||10-31-2010 09:17 AM|
|Parkzone Radian 2M motor Glider $100 (PNP)||aftica||FS - Airplanes||6||09-29-2009 11:36 AM|
|Sportmaxx fs w/ minor mods||brad101||FS - Cars and Trucks||5||12-03-2006 01:54 PM|