ParkZone F4U Corsair - Motor Upgrade Help - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electric Flight Discuss Electric Flight in Canada

Old 11-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #11
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jose
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
Re: ParkZone F4U Corsair - Motor Upgrade Help

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hmm, I see what you mean, they're definitely not the strongest point of the frame, too thin if you ask me, probably why on the new f4u-1a they added a carbon rod in there. The only time I ever broke the h stab was when I clipped a power line, but it was pretty far away and I was able to make it back for a perfect landing, only other time was when I "thought" I did a good repair on that same one and when I took it up it broke again lol, but i didn't even realize until I landed it a few minutes after thinking something was wrong with my radio because I couldn't trim it, turned out to be half the stab was fluttering lol but in regular flight that stab hasn't come out, and in the few flights with the Turnigy motor, so far so good... But I'll put a carbon strip just in case after hearing what you said... Can never be too safe! Thanks!

Last edited by uzig718; 11-11-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Spelling error
uzig718 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.