E Flite - EFLU4850 UMX Beast 3D BNF Basic /W AS3X - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jose
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
E Flite - EFLU4850 UMX Beast 3D BNF Basic /W AS3X

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey guys, I'm a little new to flying, I bought this Beast hoping to learn 3D flying but I think it was a mistake, I have a long way to go before I can fly a plane like this, it's basically brand new, I clipped the wing on the ground while trying to land it, only flew it ONE time and decided before I do any more damage I should sell it, the piece in between the top and bottom wing that holds it together vertically has broken, I glued it back on and there's absolutely nothing else wrong with it but if who ever would like to buy it, I'm willing to buy another wing set and include it for free, it's only $20 anyway and with the wing set it will be back to being BRAND NEW out of the box (I'm also willing to install the wings for free, I can install them perfectly fine)... I'm asking $120 flat and it includes one battery which I bought for $20 so I think it's a pretty good deal considering I bought it just a few days ago and only went up in the air one time. Original box and receipt is included along with everything that originally comes with it. (Manual etc) Keep in mind this is the NEW 3D beast, apparently there was an older version WITH OUT AS3X but this DOES have AS3X, that's why I bought it, I should've researched it a bit more I thought it would help me learn but it's not what I thought it was lol.

Here's the link to the exact place I bought it from:

I'm located in Mississauga, willing to deliver anywhere in the GTA, I've spent a lot of money getting my Corsair up and running after a mid-air collision which happened the same day after I bought the beast so I'd like to get rid of it and maybe attempt 3D flying when I get more experience.

If anyone outside Toronto would like it to be shipped, I'd be willing to do that but the buyer would have to pay PayPal with a CONFIRMED address and will pay the exact shipping charge (I will NOT charge for handling)

I would be willing to trade for a UM F-27Q Stryker 180, AKA mini stryker, been practising on a friends and I'm getting the hang of it, I think I'm ready for one of my own...

Any questions please contact me I'd be happy to answer as much as I can but as you can tell my experience isn't the best, the link for the Beast 3D could probably tell you a lot more than I ever could lol except that this one is pretty much brand new and I'm including the battery that I had to buy for it, and would include a new set of wings even though the repair I did on the wing is solid (repairs is one area of this hobby that I have a lot of skill to deal with)

(If you look closely in the picture on the right side you can see I glued the black vertical piece that goes from the bottom wing straight up to the top wing, even though it's a minor repair I'm still willing to buy the wing set because if I were to keep it, I'd still replace it, this plane looks beautiful, I wouldn't want any glued parts but that's just me)

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0397.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	164883  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
RCC Apprentice
I am: Paul M
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 0
Re: E Flite - EFLU4850 UMX Beast 3D BNF Basic /W AS3X

PM Sent
Closed Thread