Sudbury basic challenge and...... - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Scale Aerobatics Scale Aerobatics/IMAC in Canada

Old 09-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Lee P

Total Props: 9
Re: Sudbury basic challenge and......

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
The Great Hobbies Challenge was met with great enthusiasm. People who had never tried consecutively linked manoevers came out to try their hands at it and had a blast!
There was also a special presentation to Dwight Jones of a brand new Futaba 8 channel that Great Hobbies provided at cost plus free shipping, the story of which will be told in an upcoming article by Brendan Grace.
BBQ duties were carried out by the ever capable Fred Pella and Kent Fabbro and we even had a special cake made by Wayne and Madeline Maitland!

I also did a few demo flights on the new Basic and Sportsman routine and then we flew some unknowns with Craig calling out to everyone what we were doing.
All in all a great day and a format that really sparked interest. I really hope we can do it again next season!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1818_1.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	167256   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1852_1_1.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	167257   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1842_1.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	167258   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1854_1.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	167259  

MAAC 9551L-IMAC 3705
Former SA Chairman
Team Great Hobbies
Team Canada IMAC Worlds 2014
LEE is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #12
Steven Dew
RCC Contributor
I am: Steven Dew
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 50

Total Props: 0

Got to say what a great hosts the Sudbury guys are, as always. Its been some time that I have flown IMAC. Forgot how much fun you can have.

Thanks Lee, Kent, Brendan and the rest. I must get to some events next year.

MAAC #23584L
IMAC #4335
Past President Soo Modellers
Steven Dew is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #13
Kent F
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: kent f
Radio of choice:
J R 9303
# of RCs: ?

Total Props: 0

It is always a great time when the SOO Boys pull into our field..We are looking forward Steve to next year for some exchange visits to your fantastic new field.Thanks for the wonderful Saturday...MUST ALSO THANK the Sudbury Model Aircraft Club members and Greater Sudbury Modellers who attended this event and contributed to its success.FOR SURE WE WILL DO IT AGAIN IN JUNE 2013,at our season opener.Kent,Lee,Brendan,Fred,Robert,Great White North R.C.Flyers
Kent F is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.