f27c stryker - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electric Flight Discuss Electric Flight in Canada

Old 10-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: herman j

Total Props: 0
f27c stryker

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
bought a used f27c stryker and have some questions on it.
The battery that came with it is a mystery 2800mah 30c battery. Will this battery work with it? Did some internet research and all I found was that it is used for helis. Also the plane didn't come with a charger. anyone from the london area selling one? And last question whats the average used price for one of these in descent shape. Have not seen any used ones for sale to compare. Thanks for any advice.
hevee is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jose
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 8

Re: f27c stryker

THe battery could be used with it as long as it fits in the plane, doesn't really mean it can only work with helis... A lipo is a lipo... Also, a Stryker C should go for about $100 used...
uzig718 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
RCC Master Contributor
I am: John M
Radio of choice:
FrSky Taranis X9E
# of RCs: sh!

Total Props: 11

we usually fly them on 2200 and up but you didn't mention voltage - assume it's a 3cell and the motor is stock.
knit one, pearl one, drop one ... shyte
ogopogo is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:23 AM   #4
RCC Apprentice
I am: herman j

sorry I haven't gotten back to you. the battery is 11.1v. I guess I paid a little too much for it. Haven' seen to many used ones around to compare.
hevee is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #5
RCC Apprentice
I am: James D
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 15

The F27 c has been discontinued and replaced by the F27Q. These are two diff airplanes all together. The rec battery was a 3 sell 2200 25 C lipo with original motor of 1800 KV was fast. The battery space is small so this lipo worked well. Battery chargers for lipo charging are inexpencive to buy at local hobby shop. A 3c 2800 30C is worth about half of what you paid. Striker new about $159.00. So if all in good working order it was a fair price on a fun plane to fly. IT IS VERY FAST= NOT FOR NEWBE
suresharp is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.