|10-05-2012, 07:52 AM||#1|
I am: John S.
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamilton, On.
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 12
Feedback: 6 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Free plans! ALL SPOKEN FOR - PENDING
Power Plant: Other - See message area.
New or Used: Item is used and shows some wear.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $0.00
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Hamilton L9a4A6
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I was given some full size plans for 3 different planes. I will never use them to scratch build a plane so I'll just pass them on for free - you cover the shipping and envelope costs. These plans are old - from the early 70's and have yellowed edges but are not falling apart.
1) 1916 Standard J-1 Trainer 2)1935 Howard Racer "Mr. Mulligan" 1 and 2 appear to be approx. 6' wingspan - no mention of recommended engine sizes on any of the 3 plans
3) Consolodated PBY-5A "Catalina" 108" span - 1st of 3 plan pages missing. Spoken for/taken.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Stoney Creek Hawks RC.
MAAC # 5674
Last edited by John5674; 10-06-2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: all pending
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Free Plans||cassat||FS - Airplanes||6||01-28-2012 11:30 PM|
|Free Plans||chansen||RCC Plans Exchange||1||10-17-2010 03:00 PM|
|Free Plans||sandman_1965||RC Boat For Sale / Wanted||0||02-18-2009 04:03 PM|
|Free Plans||Tonealone||Construction Ideas, Hints and Tips||2||02-14-2008 12:29 PM|
|Free Plans **GONE**||rcpilot||FS - Other RC||0||05-24-2004 09:20 AM|