|10-05-2012, 09:09 PM||#1|
I am: Michael Johnson
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 3081A Universal Drive, Mississauga
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 2
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
As of October 1st I have taken on the responsibility of organizing and directing races, creating this season's schedule, overseeing the overall operations of Universal Raceway, and most importantly making sure YOU come first.
In 2011 Universal Raceway became Canada's largest indoor offroad carpet track. Like many of you I lined up on opening day to be one of the first to play on our latest and greatest track. And like many of you I questioned some of the rules and operational policies and simply asked myself, "why?".
This 2012/2013 season will be different. While you and I will miss some of the familiar faces, this year will offer us a fresh start.
As of October 1st the following changes will be made...
- Food; bring what you want or buy what we have...your choice
- Direct access to the track, no more locked doors
- Track will open and close as per our schedule, no exceptions
- 8th scale will have separate practice from 10th scale, on race days
- A full-season schedule from October to March has been created
- I have revamped our points series to include multiple days to choose from and more drops
We have a packed schedule of races for this season, created with you in mind. The best RC facility is one that is run by our hobby and for our hobby and that is what I will do. Universal Raceway is not the best track in Canada, but it will be.
My phone is always on, so please call me directly if you have a question, concern or suggestion.....416....276-0910.
Hours of Operation:
Mon: 11:00am to 9:30pm
Tue: 11:00am to 9:30pm
Wed: 11:00am to 9:30pm
Thu: 11:00am to 9:30pm
Fri: 11:00am to 10:00pm
Sat: 10:00am to 10:00pm
Sun: 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Size: 90 x 60 feet
- Indoor Off-road Carpet
- Concession Stand
- Lounge with Television
- Onsite Parts, Kits and Accessories
- AM Lap Timing with RC Scoring Pro
- WiFi Access
- 1st Place = 1000 Points
- 2nd Place = 990 Points
- 3rd Place = 980 Points
- 4th Place = 970 Points
-And so onů
Races and Drops:
- On-road = 4 races with 1 drop
- Off-road = 7 races with 3 drops (Sunday and Thursday, combined)
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|It's Official...I'm a SPADer||canadianf1pilot||S.P.A.D.s||11||04-21-2008 08:55 AM|
|Is it official yet?||craigk||Scale Aerobatics||0||11-17-2007 08:31 AM|
|It's official.||JimBrown||Jet Aircraft||15||08-23-2006 09:53 AM|
|The official 2004 Sequences are here!||50%300SFlyer||Scale Aerobatics||9||12-06-2003 08:02 PM|