Parkzone F4U Corsair (and UmX Beast 3d) - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jose
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
Parkzone F4U Corsair (and UmX Beast 3d)

Quantity: 1
Model Number: F4u corsair
Manufacture: Parkzone
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $180
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash, Paypal
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Mississauga Ontario

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
For sale is my parkzone f4u corsair which has a brand new wing and a brand new fuselage, (I like it with out the decals) I have carbon reinforced the wings even more than they already were and the wings no longer flex in flight, (one flaw I noticed on all corsairs) I've also upgraded the motor to a power 10 elite with a Turnigy plush 40 amp and this thing flies FAST I don't have a radar to see what speed but it's at least 170% of original, not as close as twice as fast but I don't think u want this going any faster, it's a foamie lol. It's pretty much ready to fly excluding the receiver which can be included for $20. Included also is an extra wing with minor damage and a fuse in good shape. Batteries not included.

Also for sale is a near new UmX beast 3D with AS3X (New version) with only 5 flights, wing was broken on a few rough landings but repaired and flies great, will include extra wing set brand new and I will install for free at your request but it does fly great the way it is. Rtf battery not included. Price for the UMX Beast 3D is $130 (new wing set included)

Prefer cash on pick up, will ship at buyers expense, will meet nearby the GTA area...

EDIT: Sorry didn't include the price of the Beast, and I posted this ad earlier from my phone so I'm adding the pics now however the Beast is in my car which is in use and will return tomorrow morning... (Don't worry, it's kept in it's original box with the foam packaging, and the woman who's driving, drives like... a woman)... To be clear, the Parkzone F4U Corsair is $180 with extra wing and fuselage (Extra wing AND fuselage are both reinforced with carbon strips), and the UMX Beast 3D /w AS3X (new version) is $130 including new wing set (can be installed for free as well)

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	169121   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0529.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	169122   Click image for larger version

Name:	beast3d.png
Views:	45
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	169123  

Last edited by uzig718; 10-14-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Added price for Beast and photos of Corsair

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
Level 1 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: ED E
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: ?

Total Props: 12
Re: Parkzone F4U Corsair (and UmX Beast 3d)

i want the beast
Closed Thread

F4u corsair , parkzone