|11-20-2004, 06:43 PM||#2|
RCC Junior Contributor
Join Date: Nov 2004
Total Props: 0
baisically itz a mini savage made from hot bodies
i wouldnt mind seeing one of them fo against a mini-t, 1/18 spyder and the RC18T i wonder who would win :P
Fully Hoped Up Savage 28 (With Everything )
RC18T only hop-up is a 7 Cell GP Nimh Battery pack ( some of the best batteries you can get for this baby )
|11-20-2004, 08:19 PM||#4|
I am: Scott P
Join Date: Jun 2004
Total Props: 0
Same owner.. Not owned by...
Supposedly completely different companies...
but they share alot...
Lots of info...
Minizilla 1/18th Scale Monster Truck
• A large 370 electric motor delivers good acceleration and high speeds
• Long travel suspension maintains for excellent handling
• Full ball bearings provide longer battery life, less wear & tear, greater acceleration and higher top speeds
• Minizilla comes with durable gear differentials that don't require much maintenance.
• Minizilla has a wide stance for less rollovers and greater control
• The battery slips inside a case that keeps it protected from the elements.
• An electronic speed control keeps the power smooth and predictable.
• Stylish wheels and tires provide excellent traction on almost all surfaces.
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|