PICS OF THE HOBBY SHOW...go to the gallery...NOW - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2004, 08:08 AM   #1
Alumni Mod
I am: Scott P

Total Props: 0
PICS OF THE HOBBY SHOW...go to the gallery...NOW

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I posted a small collection from last night...check them out..and then come on out...
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
spond is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:07 AM   #2
RCC Apprentice

great pics guys..looks like you are having fun..I'll be at the HObby Show Sunday..I'll be sure to check your booth out..
Steve Dawe
R/C Ontario
imported_thercguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:12 PM   #3
RCC Junior Contributor

I sent 5 photos off to Warlock, as I only had an hour to spare to see the entire show (yeah, some days just suck for time). Not a bad show, not a spectacular show, everyplace we went to see "exhibits", they were not doing anything (and why?! BOATS). We got to the boats and there was this little tug boat running around near another larger boat. All I could think of was, "Make this exciting, crash into each other and sink." Got some shots of the G scale trains for my nephew (who likes trains), a few shots (5) of everyone at Offroad RC (dunno who those guys are) as they were waiting (rather bored looking too) for the boats to stop, while the airplane dude was attempting to keep this prop driven vertical plane in the air (which he stuffed into the net faster than it takes to turn it). Walked around some more, saw this place selling ear held led headlights (umm, yeah, like it's a nice idea, but, not for $20), friend bought one, he thought it was cool, I thought it was expensive for an LED on a swivel base. Oh well, then again, I deliberately left all the major credit abilities at home prior, so I couldn't buy anything (or I would have gone nuts at HH for 3300 cells and probably elsewhere too). You see, Christmas is coming and I always buy what I need at that show and annoy family, when they can't buy it for me for Christmas. So this year, I figured I'd try the "free" method. (Now watch me not get anything RC this year. Won't I be happy...)

Oh, and on my way to head back to the doors, I saw 2 cats in an enclosed area, one just flopped down on the diaper flooring to flake out when the other decided to attack the ball next to it, but the flaker made a noise just as I take the shot, the attacking cat turned it's head to see the flaker. Man, talk about bad kitty...

We got to the entrance to see some guy driving what looked like a 4 wheel drive Tamiya up and down a ramp (wow, this sounds familiar), only it wasn't wide enough and half the time it fell off and went ground bound. Perhaps next year, see about teaming up with a Borgfeldt and perhaps a few others, to make a wider area together.

Just a personal recommendation, John's Hobby was with Borgfeldt (Roger), not sure how this will work with him around. He typically gets *AHEM* when he doesn't get his "in crowd" involved. No idea what happened during the show.

LosiGramps is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.