|12-15-2004, 10:04 PM||#1|
Xtreme RC Cars - January 2005
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Xtreme RC Cars - January '05 - Issue 110
First things first, there are 3 Offroadrc.ca members in this months issue. Our very own Jakfrost and Flamin-mo were caught skipping work and taking in the Novak booth at this years iHobby Expo in Chicago (pg 47), and my very own T-maxx made the Racers Rides section.
- 2004 iHobby Expo - Lots of quick looks at what is out there or coming soon. And Jak and Mo
- 2004 IFMAR ISTC Worlds - Touring car worlds held in Florida
- 2004 Saturday Series - Southern Califoria's Offroad Series
- Reedy Truck race - title says it all
- 2004 Professor of the Year - Not a family magazine anymore (I vote for all 12)
- Money Shots - Exactly that - Definatly not a family magazine anymore
- 2004 Hobby Visions Show - New stuff in Vegas
- Build a Ball diff - Great for those of us who have never touched one before
- Set up a lathe - More electric stuff I don't understand
- Store Stuff for winter - Why? Keep bashing
- Traxxas S-Maxx - another form of the Sport-maxx with new body and tires
- Associated TC4 - who wants to sell a TC3?
- Jammin X1-CR - 1/8 Offroad buggy
- Mugan MRX4 - 1/8 On-road
As well as all the regular articles, how too's new product reviews and lots of ad's. One great article on how to remove those pesty dents from your tuned pipe.
|12-16-2004, 07:35 AM||#3|
RCC Master Contributor
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: William
Join Date: May 2004
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
If Jak and I are in it I suggest U all go right out and get it we will be happy to autograph it for anyone any time....LOL
Sea Air and Land
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|