thinking bout a tnx - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2004, 02:28 PM   #31

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
HYPER 7 boy buys a hyper pro kit which comes fully loaded(I know I have 2 brand new in the carrying case...universals, graphite etc,etc,) but still feels the need to tellus about the hop-ups that came with the car, like he did it himself. OH YEAH hes smarter than thr rest to because he told all of us about all his cars.......................probably broken on a shelf. DOES HE AND RADIO SHACK BUSBOY race together?
  Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-26-2004, 02:51 PM   #32
RCC Master Contributor

i guess everyone has their own opinions, but im going to pick one up and get it set up for racing. I havent really raced much, but through this website ive met a bunch of good guys, whom i know will help me out. Also it is mainly just for fun anyways.

Im not going to call anyone names or insult them (cause of a warning i have received, by a moderator). I do value the opinions of others, especially when i believe they know what their talking about.

I guess will see you guys at the track next year
imported_nitrocan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-26-2004, 03:54 PM   #33
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
'nuff said!
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-26-2004, 07:34 PM   #34
RCC Pro Contributor

Originally Posted by screwface
Who is this radio shack racer guy? apparently he is a clown who thinks that the guy who owns the most cars knows the most. hmmm lets see T-MAXX=plastic gears and 2.5 engine(oh but I forgot...u can put a big block or sirio .18 in it) or Tamiya TNX=6 gear steel diffs(thats right same as a buggy radio shack boy)and O.S.18 built specifically for the TNX. People who are ignorant to the quality of Tamiya are the same people who say "its a new Terra Crusher" is a totally new model that exploits a massive power to weight ratio. Tamiya has been a leader in the industry for years. Anyways I say disregard Radio Shack Boys posts in the future as he is a fountain of misinformation.............get your facts straight radio shack BOY.
you can't possibly be that dumb i must of miss read that little saying under your name 8O heres an come run the north pro series with me, i will had your azz to personally!! if your broke azz can't afford it , i will send ya bus fair better yet come spring, i will be happy to come to your home track with all my toys and you can pick which one of them you want to get beat by it's not ---- talking when you can back it up btw: it's all those steel gears that makes the tnx so damn slow!!
c-low74 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:25 PM   #35

c-low74 is still a radio shack "BOY"

yeah.yeah it says radio shack racer under my name, but that doesent changed the fact that your still radio shack"BOY".
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:42 PM   #36
Jay C.
RCC Expert Contributor

Screwface has been banned / frozen for being an idiot...and with all his three threads in this post, basically accomplishing nothing except stupidity, I am locking this thread.
Jay C. is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.