RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2005, 05:24 PM   #1
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: James G

Total Props: 0
Ofna Jammin-X1 RTR

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Ofna Jammin-X1 RTR

I Tested this out on the weekend, this is an awesome buggy, very fast and handles great, even at ΒΌ throttle you can see the front end jump up

Comes in JAMMIN X1 RTR and JAMMIN X1CR PRO(no motor or radio) and a price you cant resist

Designed, developed and tested in the USA by Jammin Jay Helsey and OFNA, this high-quality, ultra-performance gas-nitro buggy will satisfy the most avid racers. This kit has everything you need to win races, right out of the box, at an affordable price

Comes with pre-painted, pre-trimmed lexan body. Flashy new paint scheme will turn heads while being easy to see.

Quality components ensure aggressive, tight performance, right out of the box. Pinnacle performance at an affordable price.

Powerful OFNA Force .26 engine and polished pipe, ready to rip. Add fuel, insert glow ignitor and included OFNA Shaft Start to fire up!

Lower, tighter fitting body reduces drag and allows superior head cooling. Exact fit means no trimming.

Fuel tank with splash guard, mounted lower and closer to chassis center. Centered mass improves handling dramatically.

Need precise control through the rough areas? Advanced steering geometry reduces bump steering. Corner like it's on rails.

Front spindles with T-Bolt Kingpin, no thread-locking necessary. Front U-Joints for greater durability and versatility. Servicing is now easier than ever.

Laydown steering servo, with closer servo saver to reduce bump steer. Aluminum radio tray. Radio & receiver pack boxes mounted low.

Threaded, hard anodized shock bodies make adjustments easier. Features 3.5 mm shafts, dust covers & new o-ring seal.

Long travel front & rear suspension with extended up-travel. Increased range of motion improves driveability & more forgiving. 7075 aluminum shock towers.

Engineered to perform at the extreme edge, we have lightened and lowered this buggy to the limits.

Included Jammin Rippers: Square-knob pattern, no extra tread rows to trim, no flange bead to trim, fits new style rims, fast & easy mounting.

Manufactured with the same great OFNA products you have come to know & love. Value and performance, blended to perfection.

Top to bottom, front to back, this unit has been built by the very best to be the very best.

3mm anodized aluminum chassis. Front & rear chassis braces. Engine mounted lower and closer to center.

Comes complete with rotostart, glowpug igniter and fuel bottle

You can drive a fast truck slow, but you can't drive a slow truck fast!

My photo album
imported_lunytune is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-05-2005, 05:31 PM   #2
John Bakker
I am: JB

I don't now why they put that piece of crap motor in it
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-05-2005, 05:50 PM   #3
Flaming Mo
RCC Master Contributor

★ Site Supporter ★
I am: William
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Originally Posted by chewy
I don't now why they put that piece of crap motor in it
ahhh Chewy you stole my thunder...Its a killer buggy but that "power plant" cough cough is killing me. I have read/herd nothing but good about it and want to see it for my self!.
Sea Air and Land
Flaming Mo is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.