|02-26-2005, 08:53 AM||#1|
I am: Scott P
Join Date: Jun 2004
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Hotbodies Lightning GT (the littel brother to the GTX2)
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
55007 Lightning GT (RTR)
Lightning GT (RTR) Features:
• .26 POWER FACTORY ENGINE W/JUMP START
• LONG WHEELBASE MAIN CHASSIS(7075-T6)
• FRONT & REAR CHASSIS BRACES
• SPIRAL BEVEL GEARS
• 50T CENTER GEAR
• 4mm F/R SHOCK TOWERS(7075-T6)
• COMPOSITE LONG SUSPENSION ARMS
• F/R LONG SHOCKS
• FULL SEALED BEARING
• HARDENED STEEL DIFFERENTIAL GEARS
• 2PC. GT CLUTCH
• ALUMINUM FRONT SUSPENSION HOLDER
• RACING WHEELS & TIRES
• F/R SWAY BARS
• FRONT DUAL BRAKE SYSTEM
• LIGHTNING GT WHEELS & TIRES
• LIGHTNING GT BODY
• RADIO & RADIO GEAR
• HIGH TORQUE STEERING SERVO
• FUEL BOTTLE
• GLOW STARTER
• 12 "AA" BATTERIES
• PLUG WRENCH
• The Lightning GT is based off the reliable Lightning series and shares a lot of the same features
• With nearly 3 inches of ground clearance, there is not much that can slow this beast down.
• Even with it's enormous ground clearance, the Lightning GT is able to maintain a relativly low center of gravity due to the Lightning series it is based off of.
• The pipe is specially designed to maintain the same volume but fit within the realistic body design.
• Dual inline steering servos provide plenty of high torque to the oversized wheels and tires.
• This kit comes complete with everything you see here and more.
Thanks againt to Hotbodes for info and Pics
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|