MITCH SUTHERLAND TO RACE SPRUCEWOOD INVITATIONAL - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2005, 02:01 PM   #31
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
gmhouben is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:58 PM   #32
RCC Noob

that buggy is pimped !
scomac is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:22 PM   #33
RCC Pro Contributor

Originally Posted by steamboat
what buggy is that? it looks way to heavy with gimmick/trick parts, none of the BIG name pros have that much stuff on there buggies and whats up with the trick rear shocks. I think the buggy looks sweet for a show buggy but you would never see the TOP pros carrying that much weight. Is that his race buggy or show buggy? I am not trying to be rude or smart but from all the other buggies that I have seen driven by A-MAIN pros dont have much weight or does this guy use super lightweight parts? Most Pros buggies are pretty basic and simple with hop-ups like thicker shock towers etc(KING HEADZ products or FIORONI) and stiffer chassis braces. NICE BUGGY but too much overkill.
that buggy was done as a joke it was made all out of broken and bent parts
c-low74 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:00 PM   #34
RCC Contributor

THAT BUGGY IS FOR REAL---it look lik something doc emmit brown would have usede to produce 1.21 gigawatts to get marty back to 1985 LOL
rubingolf is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:47 AM   #35
RCC Noob

Originally Posted by Mac
Many of you commented last year that you enjoyed racing with Mitch and were sad when he moved to Orlando, Florida - Well I spoke to him last night and he will be making the trip North to compete at the Sprucewood Invitational and then the two day event at Full Throttle Raceway the following weekend. Jason Fuller and I are jazzed he is going to be here for both of our big races. He is one hell of a passionate with his win or break trying racing style!
So did anyone talk to Mitch's wife about this? I know for sure that she is on-board as long as his friends fund the plane tickets........

And to Mugen_Man:
1) Mitch is very particular who he gives things away to for free, as you know.
2) If my child ripped someone else's magazine I would volunteer to pay for it. I am of the belief that parents are responsible for their children's actions. I believe that the courts agree until the child is 18! LOL

Anyways, greetings to you all from Sunny Florida!
I just drive and look pretty!
imported_Pepper is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:19 PM   #36
RCC Junior Contributor

greetings Tina, Mitch and the "boss", Katana.
ProSeries44z is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:30 PM   #37
RCC Master Contributor

wow thats one happening pretty cool.
Hyper 7 pro for sale!
hyper7man is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.