UPDATE: The Windsor Area - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2005, 07:52 PM   #1
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Tom

Total Props: 0
UPDATE: The Windsor Area

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Well so far I have been out bashing ONCE since I moved down here

Its been really hard to find anywhere to go and it seems like everything is an hour or more away from me. This really sux!

I am trying to talk some of my friends into getting MTs to bash with but meh, not yet.

I have been to a couple of hobby shops here in the area, Cape Cod (nothing in there) and Action Hobbies. The guys at Action where great, the selection and part stock was a little on the scanty side but not too bad. They did guarantee shipping within in 7 days though, so that was good.

Other than taht I have been busy as hell and am trying to settle in... man I miss Toronto!!!!!!
FearFerretRC is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:58 PM   #2
RCC Contributor

ferret you olf fart how are ya buddy....
edited>>>keep'em clean!!!!
rubingolf is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:02 PM   #3
RCC Supreme Contributor

My uncle is rich and owns a machine shop down in windsor, he makes performance Nascar engine parts, he told me they'd try an RC car engine if i came down sometime

1978 VW Type 1 (Super Beetle) Convertible
PeanutButterJellyTime is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:39 PM   #4
I am: Joeparent

the problem is most of us race ..,and thats about it.
there were a few guys that used to bash around here but i don't know if and were they do.
i will make a phone call monday when i get back from the race to see if they still go out and bash.
joeparent is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:49 AM   #5
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Tom

Thanks a million Joe, I still have your number, but I havent gotten around to calling yet

And I understand most of the people around here race, I will be too, eventually, have had a few MAJOR snags since I moved here, and well, lets just say, I am out looking for a job again. Oh well, I will find one, that I know.

The guys at Action said they would go for a bashing thing, just have to get things set up..... the problems with that though revolve around racing schedules. Nice to be back around family though.

WUZZZZZUPPPP Rubin! I think I might be in Toronto on saturday, I pmd you with my number if you guys are going out to bash. Savvy is still under the weather but hes good for bashing

Oh yeah, I heard that advanced is almost done the track???? More info PLEAAAASSSSEEEE!@!!!!!
FearFerretRC is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:42 PM   #6
The real deal behind the wheel

hey ferret...

have pateince i intend to work on my track in lasalle(about 15 minutes away) witch is a great bashing and practice track and once the action track is done the parts supply(they just opened in august from nothing)will increase we have all the nessecities now but we will increase that as we go...why dont you make a trip out to sparc or action on friday night and come and meet everyone we are there late on fridays....i was out at sparc yesterday shaping jumps and smoothing leadups to them and makeing the down ramps nice and smooth it should be great for sunday!! see ya around...i think you have my number too right?? give me a ring whenever...talk to you soon...rick
endler is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.